Defect/Please confirm: Bitwig 5.2 GPU - Lag/Jitter when GPU-rendernig plugins like Melda are open.

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

I give BW 5.2 Beta a test ride. I use my usual plugins, i.e. MeldaProduction MEqualizer and MCompressor. Meldas plugins have GPU support already since years. Both I mentione not only show controls but give visual feedback to "what happens in my track".
Now my feeling is that when I have two/three Melda plugin windows open, the Bitwigs UI starts to lag/jitter. Sorry, I cannot give clear steps on how to reproduce it. That's why I ask for your feedback.

Can sbdy confirm? Is this only with Melda? Is it the same with other plugins that render on GPU?

Thanks for your support.

] Peter:H [ wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 5:26 pm Hi all,

I give BW 5.2 Beta a test ride. I use my usual plugins, i.e. MeldaProduction MEqualizer and MCompressor. Meldas plugins have GPU support already since years. Both I mentione not only show controls but give visual feedback to "what happens in my track".
Now my feeling is that when I have two/three Melda plugin windows open, the Bitwigs UI starts to lag/jitter. Sorry, I cannot give clear steps on how to reproduce it. That's why I ask for your feedback.

Can sbdy confirm? Is this only with Melda? Is it the same with other plugins that render on GPU?

Thanks for your support.
I personally can't confirm. But while reading the beta chat in discord, i remember reading two people mentioning similar issues with melda Plugins (graphic interface of the melda plugin being messed up). So you're not alone.
I built a Looper for Bitwig! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z5ywDo2bU0

Return to “Bitwig”