You're gonna die. Unless you do polka.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What about ambient death polka?

VOODOO U wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:18 pm You'll die of sheer boredom.
Music is only one of the three main interests I have, so boredom is hardly worth being concerned about.

VOODOO U wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:18 pm
harryupbabble wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:44 pm the chart indicate that rap and hip hop musicians die most via homocide

wouldn't that mess up the rest of their statistics?
i mean how can they die of heart attack and cancer and all that...
if they already died via homocide?
I am sincerely curious what kind of weed you smoke because I want to stay the hell away from it.
The chart is CLEARLY listing percentage rates.
The highest percentage rate a hip hop artist will die of is homicide. Followed by accidental so on and so forth. Why am I explaining this?

I need a f**king drink.
Have your drink and relax. I don't think you understood what Harry was saying, it was absolutely correct, and the fact that percentages are percentages has no impact on it.
What would be interesting in the chart is too put the average age of death. Clearly rap and metal would be bad.

By the way, did you know that life expectation for males in US is more than 6 years less than males in Europe?
Is it because they listen to more rap?

Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:54 am I don't think you understood what Harry was saying, it was absolutely correct, and the fact that percentages are percentages has no impact on it.
You're right, i fail to understand what harry babble was saying.
The chart is displaying causes of death and the probable chances of each type of death happening depending on the style of music the musician writes/produces. For hip hop musicians, homicide is a high percentage of death versus all other types of death. If homicide doesn't kill a hip hop musician, then the next probable cause of death is accidental so on and so forth. What harry bubblebath is asking is how can a hip hop musician die from an accidental death if they died by homicide. Do I really have to explain that?
I'm too lazy to fill in the blanks. I'll let him figure it out.

By the way, did you know that life expectation for males in US is more than 6 years less than males in Europe?
No it's because american women are the biggest pain in the ass versus the rest of the world.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:08 am
Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:54 am I don't think you understood what Harry was saying, it was absolutely correct, and the fact that percentages are percentages has no impact on it.
You're right, i fail to understand what harry babble was saying.
The chart is displaying causes of death and the probable chances of each type of death happening depending on the style of music the musician writes/produces. For hip hop musicians, homicide is a high percentage of death versus all other types of death. If homicide doesn't kill a hip hop musician, then the next probable cause of death is accidental so on and so forth. What harry bubblebath is asking is how can a hip hop musician die from an accidental death if they died by homicide. Do I really have to explain that?
I'm too lazy to fill in the blanks. I'll let him figure it out.

No it's because american women are the biggest pain in the ass versus the rest of the world.
Ok, so that's what I thought.
You didn't understand.

What the table is showing is statistic based on past set of data (they didn't get these numbers from magical incantation as you may think but by looking at past trends).

The point of Harry is that if cause of death is accident or homicide, it is hiding potential diseases that generally happens later in life than homicide...

It is an absolute valid point.

For American women, I can't comment, I wouldn't know hehe

Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:24 am The point of Harry is that if cause of death is accident or homicide, it is hiding potential diseases that generally happens later in life than homicide...
What the chart is saying is more hip hop musicians died of homicide than say, cancer.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 am
Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:24 am The point of Harry is that if cause of death is accident or homicide, it is hiding potential diseases that generally happens later in life than homicide...
What the chart is saying is more hip hop musicians died of homicide than say, cancer.
Every population where people die very young has under representation of disease that people tend to get at older age.

For example, imagine you have a population with 0 accident and 0 homicide but with 20% chance of cancer.
If suddenly you introduce a big serial killer in this population, doing mass homicide, the representation of cancer will drop. It isn't a sign that there is less cancer.
This is a sign that people are dying faster for other reason.
Get it?

That's was the point of Harry.

everything dies.

Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:15 am That's was the point of Harry.
unlikely.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:06 pm
unlikely.
harryupbabble wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:44 pm the chart indicate that rap and hip hop musicians die most via homocide
100% likely.

i think hip hop and rap, have bigger issues at the minute :scared:

Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:20 pm
unlikely.
100% likely.
the fact the majority of hip hop and rap musicians, are still not in the old age bracket yet, skews the numbers too.
blues has had more time for musicians to get old for example.

also, who knew the rolling stones did polka? immortal bastards.
Last edited by vurt on Sun May 05, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:38 am everything dies.
"You've got to kill some people to get respect. But you can't kill everybody, because if you did there'd be no-one left to give you respect."

Fur-Q

vurt wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:19 pm
Jac459 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 12:20 pm
unlikely.
100% likely.
the fact the majority of hip hop and rap musicians, are still not in the old age bracket yet, skews the numbers too.
blues has had more time for musicians to get old for example.
Absolutely agree... And I guess we will find out that Taylor Swift supporters have a very good health :-).

also, who knew the rolling stones did polka? immortal bastards.
Not me at least... But happy to know.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”