FS: Cognitone Synfire Pro 2 music prototyping software

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Synfire

Synfire Pro 2 (full version, downloadable license)
Powerful music prototyping software

Edit: another price drop

Selling my Synfire Pro 2 license. Free license transfer. See further details below. You are welcome to message me if you have any questions.

Note: Synfire Pro 2 retails for €770 Euro with very occasional sales that don't go this low.

Price:
€400 (Euro)
$435 (US dollars)
$650 (Australian dollars - I'm in Australia)

PayPal preferred, fees included in price.

The Music Prototyping Studio for dynamic arrangements with incredible editing capabilities. Includes all of Synfire Express. For dance tracks, orchestral works, game soundtracks, film music, sophisticated electronics, jazz, pop, hiphop and all styles that involve melodies, harmony, counterpoint, rhythm, atmosphere and structure.

Please read the following notes on Synfire Pro 2 license transfers from the Cognitone FAQ. I’m the original buyer, so the software could be transferred one more time after this sale if needed.

What do I have to do if I want to sell my license?
The license you originally purchased is personal. Therefore, you can't just hand it over to someone else. If you want to sell it or give it away, please let us know once you found a buyer. Please deactivate and uninstall the software on all computers prior to selling it. We will terminate your license after that and the buyer will obtain a new license from Cognitone. This service is free of charge for downloadable products. For products that require the shipment of a new DVD to the buyer (Synfire Pro), we might eventually ask for a small fee that covers the costs involved (at this time we don't).

Note that the same license can not be resold more than two times. A second hand owner may resell it once, after the second resale, the license receives NFR status (not for resale). Please contact customer support if you have sold your license or have any further questions.
Last edited by handed on Thu May 23, 2024 3:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bump
Last edited by handed on Wed May 22, 2024 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bump

Bump with price drop

Bump

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”