Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4damind wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:48 pm I've cleaned up a bit and also moved the PC to the basement (where the SY99 is already collecting dust). Everything is reasonably clean and tidy and so I have more fun being creative ;)
2024-05-07 - homestudio_02.jpg
2024-05-07 - homestudio.jpg
Oh nice, an Axiom Pro! That's one of the last projects I worked on when I was at M-Audio. I still have mine somewhere around here.
Nice collection of VA synths!

foosnark wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 pm Modular rearrange, now with RYK Algo.

20240507_130012-01.jpeg
Lookin' great! I didn't realize you had parted ways with your Teletype. Are you doing most of that kind of thing in Bitwig, using the OPTX as your interface?

justin3am wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:15 pm Lookin' great! I didn't realize you had parted ways with your Teletype. Are you doing most of that kind of thing in Bitwig, using the OPTX as your interface?
Pretty much, yeah. OptX for audio in/out and CV out, Sweet Sixteen for CV in (as MIDI CC), and Univer Inter for MIDI/MPE to CV.

Originally I got Teletype for gate/clock processing and a side of quantization. (I wasn't happy with Pam's New Workout because I wanted to process multiple different gate patterns and swinging/jittering clocks from Marbles, and I didn't like Rebel Tech Stoichea because it was pretty limited and hard to tell what the step/fill counts were without counting them out as it ran). It picked up some odd jobs along the way, including turning Just Friends and Sweet Sixteen into a harmonic oscillator.

I found myself using it less as I got more into Note Grid. Entonal Studio is my top pick for microtonal quantization, and for harmonic oscillator stuff I like Cherry Audio Harmonia, sonicLab Fundamental, or Grid or VCV patches.

I pulled out Teletype a few months ago and haven't found myself missing it. It's in a batch of stuff I need to put up on Reverb because nobody buys stuff on the MW forums anymore :lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”