Utopia from kvr giveaway

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Mods I would like to know what i am doing wrong?

I have enterd the give away a week and half ago but i still have not received the utopia pack giveaway. Neither by mail nor in my market place section of my account,

Please help
Thank you very much

Same here

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 amSame here
Your was sent on April 6th, and is also available via: https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/orders/

surreal wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 am Hi Mods I would like to know what i am doing wrong?

I have enterd the give away a week and half ago but i still have not received the utopia pack giveaway. Neither by mail nor in my market place section of my account,

Please help
Thank you very much
Multiple entries from the same IP address (but different member accounts, obviously) caused them to be rejected by our anti-abuse system.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 amSame here
Your was sent on April 6th, and is also available via: https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/orders/
Thanks - got spam filtered

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 am
surreal wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 am Hi Mods I would like to know what i am doing wrong?

Please help
Thank you very much
Multiple entries from the same IP address (but different member accounts, obviously) caused them to be rejected by our anti-abuse system.
How can this be fixed Ben? My Wife and I both have a KVR account each, I logged in on mine with my laptop enterd the giveaway and then helped her by Loggin in with her account to enter for her with her cellphone but we both connect with the same wifi connection isp?

Can i still get the Utopia thing from NI?

surreal wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm Can i still get the Utopia thing from NI?
OK, as they are old accounts I've issued them both licenses.

Thank you very much Ben, we really appreciate your assistance!

Return to “Site Stuff”