The Legend HZ by Synapse Audio now available!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend The Legend HZ

finally, a Moog One as plugin:) thanks - nice work

Super excited about this

Wow, amazing! Congrats on the release, Richard & team! :clap:

Sounds fantastic. I just read the manual and almost shed a tear of joy when I read it can do PWM

Vortifex wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:28 pm Sounds fantastic. I just read the manual and almost shed a tear of joy when I read it can do PWM
Sounds amazing. Are those tears also for the price? Oof.
<list your stupid gear here>

That's the right way to give us the tools Hans.

The world needs more pads 'muzak'!

Absolutely!

Congratulations on the releas, though! Hope you succeed!

Sounds tasty. I await the Reason Rack version with great anticipation.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

egbert101 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm Sounds amazing. Are those tears also for the price? Oof.
Upgrade price for me is £69. I'll need to demo it to see if the extras are worth it.

Demo not up yet, coming soon .
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It really sounds on the point. c' est le ton qui fait la musique. Yes, it is the sound, that makes the music, always was always will be. That said, most presets in modern vst you can put into the trash.
artie fichelle sounds natural

just bought it.
artie fichelle sounds natural

Richard_Synapse wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:43 am Synapse Audio Software has partnered with Hans Zimmer to create The Legend HZ, a major upgrade of our analog-modeling synth emulation, The Legend.
Congratulations, Richard! Your software continues to be one of the cornerstones of my studio. Truly brilliant!
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Also bought, installed and running, sounds lovely- lots to explore...back to it...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Presets in the video about sound excellent.

Anything added to the filter section? I'm assuming the filter bank isn't modulatable, at least not per voice.

Return to “Instruments”