Music created with U-he synths

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@Bulevardi: Your songs are the opposite of ordering 'ala carte' from a menu. There is variety, fullness, and substance. 'Beefy' would be a ranchers term. In Distrohopper, you did a good job mixing a variety of different tones, so the smoother ones held up to the gnarly ones. The changes in the song are congruent with the title :wink:
Holy Bomboloni has nice mystery and syncopation, and a good variety of sounds mixed evenly,
and builds nicely for the guitar.
In Penguin Win, I liked the timely adding of elements, and choice of sounds, but not the start-stop-start-stop aspect of the rythm. I think it needed to keep rolling without the little gaps. The guitar at the end sounded out of tune, and more crunch on the tone, like the synth intro has, would be nice. The song starts with some cool swagger, and would be cool to end that way.
Cheers

edut: @ phreaque: It's music, it's U-he, so it counts (not that I'm a boss-man with any clout :wink: )
But makes me want to buy Diva just get those sounds, and the tax man is breathing down my back.
So where are the 10 minute versions of the 'demos' lurking? Love the EP's/synths swirling in the wind! There's some very nice Rippingtons feel to the concluding piece 8)
Cheers
Last edited by glokraw on Sat May 18, 2024 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glokraw wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:31 pm It's music, it's U-he, so it counts (not that I'm a boss-man with any clout :wink: )
But makes me want to buy Diva just get those sounds, and the tax man is breathing down my back.
So where are the 10 minute versions of the 'demos' lurking? Love the EP's/synths swirling in the wind! There's some very nice Rippingtons feel to the concluding piece 8)
Cheers
Thank you :) I've just discovered Rippontons & really like the vibes!
Sadly I don't have a longer version of the demo, but similar tracks are on my bandcamp if you like.
The sound pack covers varieties of genres utilizing all Diva's modules, I believe it is the best synth in U-He's catalog :love:

Remade the iconic “Time” from Inception, using a ton of ZebraHZ in it!!

https://youtu.be/R_xIqavzifs?feature=shared

I like everything about your version! Instruments, dynamics, feeling etc. I rarely watch things these days, and never heard of 'Inception', (assuming it's a movie.) ...so you know there is no bias from a movie-viewing. I'll check it out on imdb later. Thanks for posting the music!
Cheers

The scene in the screengrab looks like our corrupt mayor about to arrive for a press conference :hyper:

glokraw,
Thank you for checking out "In Your Own Way" and commenting. I appreciate it! Now listening to "Point of No Return". This would be good for background music for a movie or a TV show. Well done.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks for listening, even if a bit on the foreboding side. Now, in the HAHAHA!!! 'You can't even make this stuff up' category, some vendor reported to Distrokid that I was using samples or remixes that I did not own :hihi: I replied with a detailed list of what I did use. All synths, no samples. I do own SampleTank 4 MAX, and Komplete 13, so have little desire and no time to scrounge around elsewhere, but I digress :wink:

So, once upon a time, there was a long recording session, part of a proposed upcoming themed album about a garden*. One of the songs, the Hive enabled (to-be-released-today) 'Swing Shift Above The Garden', runs almost 15 minutes, and another song from another portion of that session, also including Hive 2, sans any samples, called 'Night Shift In The Garden', is different in several ways, and runs 36 minutes, which may have insulted the algoridm :roll:

Does being falsely reported mean I've hit the big time? :dog: We'll see how Distrokid replies to my defense. In the meantime, I'm having a blast with the new Sugar & Spice sounset for Hive. Sleep becoming more optional these days. Sure hope no unlicensed HZ samples are lurking in Sugar bowl or Spice rack :hyper:

* Another song for the upcoming album, is titled 'Graveyard Shift In The Garden', and is first at the link below, i didn't post it here, as it has no U-he sounds ATM :(

https://franklincheney.bandcamp.com/

Used Repro 1 on a gig the other night! I’m a trumpet player so I’ve learned to play “keys” using a Novation Launchpad X (in chromatic mode. Lol) and it was like a dream come true! I love the Repro 1 very much! Thanks u-he :)

phreaque wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:46 pm
glokraw wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:31 pm It's music, it's U-he, so it counts (not that I'm a boss-man with any clout :wink: )
Cheers
Thank you :) I've just discovered Rippontons & really like the vibes!
Sadly I don't have a longer version of the demo, but similar tracks are on my bandcamp if you like.
The sound pack covers varieties of genres utilizing all Diva's modules, I believe it is the best synth in U-He's catalog :love:
Really nice energy and selection at your BandCamp 8) Hopefully you'll be able to have a band
and/or albums someday. Your artist friend is also top notch!

phreaque's bandcamp: bandcamp

'You Meant A Lot To Me' has a very nice Christopher Cross 'Ride Like The Wind' feel to it.
I'll bet he would enjoy it, maybe even start singing :hyper:

glokraw,
Distrokid (not that I have heard of them) are going to put you on the map with their false accusations. Remember me when you're rich & famous. Will be interesting to see what develops.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Hi, it was not Distrokid, but one of the shops they send music to, that made the complaint. Still, dk's email was pretty limp, like there was nothing they could say or do, and once an online store rejects a submission a replacement would be needed. I do have an alternate version made with all different choice of effects. I may slap a percussion track on that, submit it, and see if it flies under the radar :wink:
Cheers

edit: I really like Distrokid, who have sent out over 400 of my tunes to many online shops, acted as a 'cloud' for the cover art, gathered and distributed payouts, and maintain my catalog, for easy reference to things I may have forgotten :o :scared: that can be easily refreshed. 8)

U-he synths are in pretty much every track by Hidden Rivers, I know because that's me ;)

Where Moss Grows
Golden Age of Dereliction

It's all on Spotify etc. I only come here to check what's new in U-he world. Still waiting for some new Diva oscs and filters...

Hi, listening to 'In And Out Of Days', really enjoying all aspects of your work/play :hyper:
Thanks for sharing, it's encouraging and motivating to hear creative energy in the wilds.

wuh wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:39 pm U-he synths are in pretty much every track by Hidden Rivers, I know because that's me ;)

Where Moss Grows
Golden Age of Dereliction

It's all on Spotify etc. I only come here to check what's new in U-he world. Still waiting for some new Diva oscs and filters...
Love it.
It's very natural and analog sounding.

Serein seems a pretty good label for this kind of music. Love the artworks too, reminds me of this label:
https://dauw.bandcamp.com/
Get In Touch^^ Instagram, BandCamp, SoundCloud, Spotify, iTunes,....

aaron aardvark wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:38 am glokraw,
Distrokid (not that I have heard of them) are going to put you on the map with their false accusations. Remember me when you're rich & famous. Will be interesting to see what develops.
The last few releases have gone through without drama :scared: One of them came out in public today, 'Another Vacancy In Paradise', using Hive 2

https://open.spotify.com/track/33N8llx2 ... ca5578499a

Cheers

Return to “u-he”