Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02, rev. 9629 (Catalina ready)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There really is no need to supply bugs for a five year old alpha version.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Urs wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm Large progress has been made since we released Filterscape. Like, the surround layer was pretty much rewritten from scratch. It should be awesome now. A vast dev project that dealt with displaying abstract parameter values in meaningful units was reconsolidated in our codebase and numerous bugs fixed.

We have a few more construction areas left before we can publish an update. I'm unhappy with the envelope followers in Uhbik. I'm unhappy that some of the new algorithms are not surround capable yet. The work I did for Filterscape EQ controls has to be translated to Uhbik-Q. The new filter algorithms in Runciter are broken currently, I guess I have to spend a few weeks later this summer on them.
while i appreciate the effort, they're gonna be used Stereo probably 95% of the time, and i'm sure the 95% percent would prefer a new working alpha with less-than-perfect surround for the time being than a better surround in non-accessible build

(I resurrected this because i opened an older project i needed to revisit just to have it crash down on me while stumbling around what i can replace Uhbik-C with)

Return to “u-he”