Samplitude good, Magix bad

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

revvy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 2:34 pm Steve Albini was spot on about ’anti-woke’ :tu:
I just read up on that - yes, he was pretty much spot on indeed! Good man - R.I.P. .
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Danilo Villanova wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:47 pm
revvy wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 2:34 pm Steve Albini was spot on about ’anti-woke’ :tu:
He was a beta.
What do you mean? That he actually got laid?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:27 pm
Danilo Villanova wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:47 pm
He was a beta.
What do you mean? That he actually got laid?
He had the same phenotype you probably do :tu:

Touché - yes, I give you that. I never had any problems getting laid either. :oops:

jens wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:34 pm Touché - yes, I give you that. I never had any problems getting laid either. :oops:
I imagine they have the same phenotype as well :hihi:

You really shouldn't use words of which you don't know what they actually really mean. That makes you look even more dumb and additionally reduces your chances of ever getting laid.

jens wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:34 pm Touché - yes, I give you that. I never had any problems getting laid either. :oops:
People who seek and/or find gratification and self-esteem in getting laid lack discipline and a different kind of rigor.

On a side-note, I think Samplitude for Linux would be great.

havran wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:54 am
People who seek and/or find gratification and self-esteem in getting laid lack discipline and a different kind of rigor.
Context is everything, Havran.

(As a straight, white, middle-class family man I could theoretically well just stay under their radar ;-))

jens wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 6:00 am
havran wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 12:54 am
Context is everything, Havran.

(As a straight, white, middle-class family man I could theoretically well just stay under their radar ;-))
I was hoping you wouldn't take me seriously. ;)

Ah... :oops: silly me! :oops:

jens wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 9:48 pm Ah... :oops: silly me! :oops:
It was completely my fault for not putting a winkie at the end of my stupid verbiage (which I did consider at the time, and decided against).

Also: sorry for allowing so much time to elapse before I offered this apology.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”