lousy business model

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Speedrum @ V1.31. Support is done at V1.53??? Leap to 2.0 is gonna cost me $25?
All traces of V1 are wiped from the servers; updates, change logs, manuals.
Something stinks!!
I'll balk at the update, keep my $25 and never purchase from a 'one-trick pony' company ever again.
Live and learn.
Peace.

chibchan wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:54 pm Purchased Speedrum @ V1.31. Support is done at V1.53??? Leap to 2.0 is gonna cost me $25?
Something stinks!!
I'll balk at the update, keep my $25 and never purchase from a 'one-trick pony' company ever again.
Live and learn.
Peace.
First, the support is not done. If you have any problem with the v1.53 version, feel free to contact me?
Second, all previous versions are available for download (with updates, change logs, manuals) on https://discord.com/channels/8209441222 ... 1247578172 support channel
Third, the upgrade is not mandatory, you can skip the upgrade and use the version you have as long as you want, and as I mentioned, if you have any problems, feel free to contact me.
Fourth, there is a huge number of new things in v2, and that's why it's a paid upgrade.

So I don't understand what is the cause of your insults and blasphemy.
All the best

Bounce clown
Processor AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (30.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

https://soundclick.com/guerillagenus

chibchan wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:54 pm Purchased Speedrum @ V1.31. Support is done at V1.53??? Leap to 2.0 is gonna cost me $25?
Something stinks!!
Live and learn.
Peace.
You owe an apology.
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

apisonic wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:04 am
Something stinks!!
Live and learn.
Peace.
First, the support is not done. If you have any problem with the v1.53 version, feel free to contact me?
Second, all previous versions are available for download (with updates, change logs, manuals) on https://discord.com/channels/8209441222 ... 1247578172 support channel
Third, the upgrade is not mandatory, you can skip the upgrade and use the version you have as long as you want, and as I mentioned, if you have any problems, feel free to contact me.
Fourth, there is a huge number of new things in v2, and that's why it's a paid upgrade.

So I don't understand what is the cause of your insults and blasphemy.
All the best
I want to thank you again for the great support of this awesome program! I am especially grateful that you support Linux! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “Apisonic Labs”