MasterMix plugin: save own presets

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm trying to understand the MasterMix plugin included on the Pro version. MasterMix is an impressive plugin extremly complete, and somewhat overwhelming. There are so many parameters that for a newby on mastering like me it's overwhelming.

The point is that I'm only trying presets and tweak them for with my music, and I'm surprised that it does not offers the possibility of saving my own presets like any other plugin. Is it right ?? It does not save presets ??

I've opened Waveform's bottom properties panel and it looks that has a "saving preset" option. If I click on it opens a modal dialog to save a name. But afterwards that preset is nowhere: it's not on the MasterMix presets list and it's not possible to find it on the Search panel. Am I missing anything ??

Can't double check this specifically, but if you save a preset with that method, you also load from there, in the properties panel. I don't believe it saves inside the plugin.

I checked this and if I save a preset for Master Mix in the properties panel I cannot find that saved preset by clicking Load, which is quite annoying. However I did find it in the search panel (screenshot attached) in Presets/Waveform (AppData/Roaming/Tracktion)/Presets folder
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tracktion”