Theme for MeldaProduction Cmpct (Compact)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

4 dark 4 medium with 4 knobs options
coming soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ATTACHMENTS 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If you want it, email Andernik81@gmail.com

I'm interested, is it compatible with all, or just the synth ?
When you say compact, is it with really less border, less lost real-estate ?

His first image vs mine (not sure if mine is default, but it's built in skin for sure)

MDynamicsMBLarge3-KSHMR_Acoustic_Drum_Loop_03_110 789 518.png
MDynamicsMBLarge.png
His does look kinda squashed in ways, but not sure where the advantage is

robisme wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:55 am I'm interested, is it compatible with all, or just the synth ?
When you say compact, is it with really less border, less lost real-estate ?
This works for all MeldaProduction plugins

for comparison

_al_ wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:05 pm His first image vs mine (not sure if mine is default, but it's built in skin for sure)

MDynamicsMBLarge3-KSHMR_Acoustic_Drum_Loop_03_110 789 518.png

MDynamicsMBLarge.png

His does look kinda squashed in ways, but not sure where the advantage is

Andernik81@gmail.com wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:11 pm If you want it, email Andernik81@gmail.com
If you are willing to cough up $7 based on only the screenshots in this thread.

Pass on that, thanks.

Starship Krupa wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:19 pm
Andernik81@gmail.com wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:11 pm If you want it, email Andernik81@gmail.com
If you are willing to cough up $7 based on only the screenshots in this thread.

Pass on that, thanks.
I'll take a video later.
In the first post I wrote ‘Coming soon’

Starship Krupa wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:19 pm If you are willing to cough up $7 based on only the screenshots in this thread.

Pass on that, thanks.
Aww, and I was trying to be polite cuz I thought he was just being a nice guy. :dog:

But yeah, the writing just seems messy and confusing. Could maybe get used to it, if it helped me in some way :shrug:

Edit:
Actually, looking at those second post pics, that's a really lot of space saved!
Usually I just resize the plugs down to 80 or 90% though. Can't remember needing any more than that.
Well ok, maybe with MXXX. I actually don't use that thing cuz I'm sick of those scroll bars, so I wonder if this would fix that.

Please open the image in a new tab of your browser.
(I'm sorry, my English is very bad)

Andernik81@gmail.com wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:42 am Please open the image in a new tab of your browser.
No scroll bars!
That works with every plugin inside MXXX?
Cool :tu:

_al_ wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:17 pm
Andernik81@gmail.com wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:42 am Please open the image in a new tab of your browser.
No scroll bars!
That works with every plugin inside MXXX?
Cool :tu:
Yes, it works for absolutely everything.

Return to “MeldaProduction”