Architect Crashes with OpenGL

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was able to repeatedly make Architect crash when it was set to use OpenGL and I quickly resized the plugin window. I am using Bitwig on Windows 11 with a 1070 graphics card.

Thanks for reporting: I’ll take a look. Does this happen with the standalone version too, or only on the plug-in? I may need to come back for more information from you, if that’s ok, as graphics driver issues can be very specific.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I've only been using the plugin version. I'll try with the standalone. Happy to help if I can!

Thanks, much appreciated.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

The standalone appears to crash when the window is resized. I tried twice and both times it quit unexpectedly. After changing back to the Software Renderer, the crashes no longer occurred.

Thank you. I'll see how far I can get with reproducing this, but am likely to have to come back to you with a little more information. Would you be happy to run a debug version and then send me the debug log after the crash? Having the standalone version with the same issue is helpful, actually, at it's usually much easier to debug once I've eliminated external hosts.

Please check your PMs, thanks.

Return to “Loomer”