Fresh Pressed Deity - a piece of choral psytrance

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Volksta on Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shameless bump :ud:

So some initial thoughts/ suggestions-
-I definitely get the infected mushroom vibe and the gated choral sample is interesting
-it might be helpful to explore additional percussive layers and atmospheric layers that you can filter in and out to add to the ethereal nature of the sound
-it might also be helpful to look into highlighting the hook of the song more by asking yourself what parts would you have a listener sing along to or hum to themselves after this song is over.
These questions can really help craft some thing extra memorable.
If you get a chance, please consider returning feedback on the Synthwave/hip-hop track. I posted this am.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! Left some in return. I enjoyed the piece you shared.

Erez & Amit would love it, sounds very IM indeed! Did you use Gatekeeper, the plugin developed by IM and Polyverse?

Thanks for the kind words 4damind! I did indeed use Gatekeeper - it is very integral to my current writing and workflow. I really like the Polyverse plugins. I used the "I wish" plugin as well.

I only know "I wish" from a video with Erez. It reminded me a bit of Shaperbox or similar pitch freezer effects but easier to use. Anyway, great track ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”