Nothing wrong with Eventide?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:11 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:09 pm
DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:06 pm
Gam456 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:04 pm Anthology is on sales, and You expect to add an extra coupon? Are You living in Neverland ?
€39 is the minimum offer, not you offer. You must be log to see you offer.
For sure not going to to pay 159 Euro for two plugins. The way they make offers is so sloppy (and that's a nice expression!).
You're not paying $159 for two plugins. You'd be paying $159 for however many new licenses you'd be getting, which you're refusing to tell us. You're just intentionally making it look bad because you've decided you'd only use two plugins.

And if you don't like the offer, don't buy it.

I don't get it. I'd be embarrassing myself if I were hear whinging about this like you are.
I think I wrote everything explicitly, so maybe read EVERYTHING! and for me it's a scam
Buddy. :) It's $39 for people who own the former Anthology version (I think). It's another price, depending on which plugins or bundle you own from Eventide.

The mail/ad clearly says "as low as". Please read it, and understand it, before calling anyone a scam.
Last edited by chk071 on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:17 pm can not even delete a product from the basket, are they going to force me to buy and pay now? Unbelivable

I will only need help in case they will force me. It's just a warning and I am wondering where you have list your brains to accept such things
there is no way, they can firve you to purchase.
but i look forward to you telling us they did :)

The consequence is that I unsubscribe their evil newsletters. That's all for now

Here's me at store.eventideaudio.com. See that X icon next to the product name after clicking on the 1 item in the cart? That's how you remove stuff from the cart!

And there's one more on the ole ignore list. Wonder how many others are doing the same because of this thread? :clap:
Last edited by Funkybot's Evil Twin on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sigh.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:22 pm Here's me at store.eventideaudio.com. See that X icon next to the product name after clicking on the 1 item in the cart? That's how you remove stuff from the cart!

And there's one more on the ole ignore list. Wonder how many others are doing the same because of this thread? :clap:
you'll have to buy that now.

I've already got one!

buy me one :shrug: and all their other stuff :hihi:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:16 pm Alternate thread title: What's Wrong with DCrown?
I am lying in my bed with flu, but I am able to still control my thoughts.

And you really think their offer is decent after all the things I have detected?

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:25 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:22 pm Here's me at store.eventideaudio.com. See that X icon next to the product name after clicking on the 1 item in the cart? That's how you remove stuff from the cart!

you'll have to buy that now.
Omg, that's what I was talking about, it doesn't work, why have done this?
Now I feel bad if you have to pay.
I didn't ask you to do that. What a disaster. Omg

Send me a private message with your PayPal, I will transfer to you 50% of 49, if you get in trouble, I think that would be fair, ok?
Last edited by DCrown on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I don't know what YOU have detected, but, I have detected the inability to read and understand properly. And, the complete ignorance towards anyone who points that out.

chk071 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:36 pm I don't know what YOU have detected, but, I have detected the inability to read and understand properly. And, the complete ignorance towards anyone who points that out.
Where's the hint in ad that it's plus VAT?
Why € instead of $? Ad is $39.
Why 15% discount can't be applied?
Why can't I delete basket?
Etc etc

You can't combine discount codes in most online shops (it's already a discounted offer). It's also no exception that prices are stated without VAT (which is actually what U.S. customers will pay, as they don't have VAT).

As for deleting your basket: Go back to Eventide's site, click on the basket icon in the upper right, and click on the cross over the product:
Eventide_basket.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Deleting for whatever reason didn't work in Chrome, I went to a different browser and could delete

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”