u-he @ Superbooth 2024

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxsound wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:48 pm How long did it take before CVlization made it to retailers?
Sorry, I thought you meant from when it was shown/demonstrated at a trade show. :dog: :oops:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:52 pm
elxsound wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:48 pm How long did it take before CVlization made it to retailers?
Sorry, I thought you meant from when it was shown/demonstrated at a trade show. :dog: :oops:
No worries! Definitely my fault, not yours!

elxsound wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm That reminds me, I do have a question, and I'm sorry if this was covered in the interview, but do we get to choose which mode the Alt Quad Oscillator mode would replace?
Yes, that's how we planned it, but haven't tested it yet.

Basically, in the .ini file on the SD Card you put something like "Alternative Mode = Quad Oscillator" or so into the section of the mode you wish to replace.

Urs wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:28 am
elxsound wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm That reminds me, I do have a question, and I'm sorry if this was covered in the interview, but do we get to choose which mode the Alt Quad Oscillator mode would replace?
Yes, that's how we planned it, but haven't tested it yet.

Basically, in the .ini file on the SD Card you put something like "Alternative Mode = Quad Oscillator" or so into the section of the mode you wish to replace.
could you in theory, replace 2 original modes? advantage being more available presets.
not that i want to, but not knowing what other alternative modes may arise, it may become a choice id like to make!

vurt wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:41 pm could you in theory, replace 2 original modes? advantage being more available presets.
not that i want to, but not knowing what other alternative modes may arise, it may become a choice id like to make!
No, it won't work that way :oops:

Urs wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:43 pm
vurt wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 5:41 pm could you in theory, replace 2 original modes? advantage being more available presets.
No, it won't work that way :oops:
not to worry! i have two if i need extra presets anywhere :party:

been watching some other superbooth stuff, mylar melodies did a sort of compilation of the weekend, beyond the booths! got to see all the regular faces hanging out.
and now i want a boringer tshirt :lol:

vurt wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:02 pm [...] been watching some other superbooth stuff, mylar melodies did a sort of compilation of the weekend, beyond the booths! got to see all the regular faces hanging out.
and now i want a boringer tshirt :lol:
Yeah, me too!!! :lol: Instant "takemymoneynow", :hihi: genius, and made me bwahahaha out loud. :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Has Cen2rion been shown anywhere? (Besides that performance video, I mean...)

edit: ah, found it! Nice! I can imagine that having a thousand uses. I would love it if trimmer pots could be avoided, but I understand it's probably too far along in design for that, and I'm sure it will be great regardless.

Return to “u-he”