Gforce Oberheim OB-X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

He’s a “doctor”.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Doctor Who?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Bingo.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

BONES wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:34 am Anyhoo, I've made my little filter resonance clip. Run through a spectrum analyser if you need to but you can hear plainly how much the bass is emphasised as the resonance is increased. Bonus points if you can guess the synth -

https://on.soundcloud.com/9iCKD
Is that the patch you made for me? 8)

That is just the usual resonance bump when you do a filter sweep at high resonance.
That is not a musical bass to play melodies with, just irritating noise. And it shows the problem: the clip gets louder and louder. A nightmare to mix.

He entered a cooling down period with his account.

RPH wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:46 pm He entered a cooling down period with his account.
Cooling down under :)

There is good in the bad as there is bad in the good.☯
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Bono can only read now :?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Free Bono now. :?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Maybe the discussion can get back to the OB-X :hihi:

DashOfLime wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:33 pm Maybe the discussion can get back to the OB-X :hihi:
Impossible
A well-behaved signature.

OB-X = Old Bones - Xpelled

DashOfLime wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:33 pm Maybe the discussion can get back to the OB-X :hihi:
Does he like this synth? Just wondering, because it seems it does not completely close the filter with full envelope modulation, either, which he said he dislikes in Sylenth1...

Odd Fella wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:46 pm
Does he like this synth? Just wondering, because it seems it does not completely close the filter with full envelope modulation, either, which he said he dislikes in Sylenth1...
will have to wait a week to find out.

Odd Fella wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:46 pm
Side note: this is standard fare for Oberheim 12db filters - sound gets through.

Return to “Instruments”