Professional Ear Required!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am close to finishing a trance track in flstudio but having some issues and would like to form a partnership with someone with mastering knowledge.

Melodically the track is outstanding (i spend too much time on complex melodies and not enough on arrangement and beat's!). The track is really a great production, but i'm never happy with drum's and my "effects" tweaking.

I try to avoid using samples whenever possible and scult all the sound's using either Wasp, Vanguard or V-Station.

I'm after some help in the mixing department, and looking for someone with some experience of mixing a track to professional level.

I am after someone with FLStudio who can tweak my mix to perfection then master it using t-rack's or anything else they recommend. I have a pro-level studio like most guy's on this forum (with some proper monitor's, hardware synth's, etc) i just need some help in making sure the mix dosent sound "weedy" (for lack of a better word).

Tomorrow i'll post a short segment of the kind of music i am producing (which in production value is close to armin van burren/above & beyond).

I can't offer money because this is a non-profit track i am doing (like most tracks). This is just a remix i am doing for fun! It will be played in a few club enviroments though via DJ contacts and i can give you feedback on how it went.

But maybe if thing's go well, it can be a long term thing and we can publish under the label i am setting up?

I've already been offered various commercial remix projects so i guess i have a hot future lined up in this respect (i hope!).

Anyone who is intrested PM or email me (check profile for details).

Thanks for your time folks!

Melodically the track is outstanding
...can't wait.....
I have a pro-level studio like most guy's on this forum
...I think you might be surprised by what people are using in this forum to get "their" sound...
Tomorrow i'll post a short segment of the kind of music i am producing (which in production value is close to armin van burren/above & beyond).
....again, can't wait.....
I've already been offered various commercial remix projects so i guess i have a hot future lined up in this respect
....sounds great :o ...almost too good to be true...

good luck.......

dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

It is very hard to be sarcastic on a msgboard

look's like i've got the problem sorted anyhow. I managed to get someone to help from another messagebox.

Good luck with the sarcasm daniel! You know what they say - practive makes perfect! ;)

Megazoid wrote:Good luck with the sarcasm daniel! You know what they say - practive makes perfect! ;)
:hihi:

so are we not going to get to hear this then? :(

why, have you got professional ears scuzzphut?

no :hihi:

strictly amateur ears at this end.

I just wanted to hear this track that he's so confident is a megatastic supersmash type hit. :?

well I don't know about you, but my ears are definitely employed full time as ears, and pretty good they are too....

CypherOne wrote:well I don't know about you, but my ears are definitely employed full time as ears, and pretty good they are too....
I hear ya Yoda.... :hihi:

Bold statement it was, this guy from, but easy it was the sarcasm to detect... :roll:

Give people one of three things: A 'break', or a 'joint', or both. So which one do you want?

You have outstanding melodies and the production skills of armin van buuren?
Man, i would like to hear that song NOW, and just because you are so confident i will hate the song.
Thanks.
bleh

qa2pir wrote:You have outstanding melodies and the production skills of armin van buuren?
Man, i would like to hear that song NOW, and just because you are so confident i will hate the song.
Thanks.
if it sounds like ahmed whatever his f**king name is, I think that's a given.

Kaih wrote:It is very hard to be sarcastic on a msgboard
Stick around.

Good luck with the sarcasm daniel! You know what they say - practive makes perfect!
wha....me? :)
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

Return to “Music Cafe”