just when you thought it had gone all quiet over here

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o mods?and theyre dancin :shock:

sr202s in full FX,with scots BIG MOD kit and another kit from cm,
3 sr202s
several delays and other secret(well i cant remember at the mo) FX
mastered using reaktorsessions flat blaster

careful now!
down wid dis sort of ting :oops:

phz, manytone, kevvvvv and ben dancing?
hmmm.
this sounds wild
8)

Very cool! Sounds like Morton Subotnick has fallen through a Rabbyt hole. Excellent atmosphere, as always. Sounds as if you have the Big Modular right there in that studio with you (making use of the Gallifreyan Theory of Dimensional Trancendence, I imagine). You can almost smell the circuitry overheating...mmmmmm. :D

For those who might have missed it, I posted a thread about the SR-202 used here: http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46207
Last edited by Scot Solida on Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

hey thanks gary 8)
just messin aboout with the kits and delays really but i thought it sounded fun :D

thanks for always goin on about flatblaster,now that with the new sessions update it runs smootly this is actually the first time ive used it,i can see why it held such high praise :) almost worth the price alone a good masterin plug like that 8)

hey boss 8)
glad you enjoyed :)
hope it shows off the sounds nicely,ill give it more attention maybe over the next few days but i actually kinda like the roughness :)

dont know morton subotnik,but ill take the rabbyt as a compliment 8)

but if that modular was in here i certainly wouldnt fit :cry:
looks like im savin airfare :D

Been playing for quite some time now. and there's some grand sounds working here....

And I agree with you on the fact that the roughness of the sounds is what makes this work even more. Heh, I remember the pic of the modular; I can make room for that 8)

This is all over the place and I like it much :D

Wow! :D

Just loaded this track up sat back and closed my eyes.

Got totaly sucked in with the feeling of space in there.

Exactly what I needed to chill a little at the end of the day.

Trouble is now I can't be arsed to move.

Think I will leave it playin some more :D

thats guys :D

glad it helped your day along nicely jk 8)

Tribal, ambient, minimal, rythmic, subtle experimental, mechanical, honest, playful, temporal, skeletal, and cool. :) 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”