Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

: :ud:
Processor AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (30.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

https://soundclick.com/guerillagenus

Same problem here. I get a message saying the stem separater pack isn't installed, please download and try again.

I'm guessing you'll have to download it seperately in the Download Manager app. It's in the Content category.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

I'm trying it out. I tried Reinstall from the Download Manager (with Waveform itself closed) and when I opened Waveform afterwards, it found the missing content.

Unfortunately all the attempts to use it so far have ended in failure with exit code 1.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:13 pmUnfortunately all the attempts to use it so far have ended in failure with exit code 1.
Same here.
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Whoops.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

jabe wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:13 pm I'm trying it out. I tried Reinstall from the Download Manager (with Waveform itself closed) and when I opened Waveform afterwards, it found the missing content.
Tried this too, still no luck

This update is goof-ballery
Processor AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (30.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

https://soundclick.com/guerillagenus

frankpain wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:35 pm This update is goof-ballery
but we watched beautiful videos for several months :D

installed the package. and now, when separating, the fans of my computer will fly away. but, it works.

I've installed it about 4 times now, done a reboot... No luck. Whatever its install status actually is, Waveform can't find it.

I'll be keeping all my stems together for the foreseeable future.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:46 pm I've installed it about 4 times now
I installed using download manager in an open Waveform, at the end of the installation a window appeared that everything was installed and you can use it.

upd
I don't think it's worth getting upset because of this, because this (as always with Tracktion) is still raw and unprocessed technology. It is indicated on the choice that you can extract Drums, Bass, Vocals, Other, individually or all at once. So when you select a separate component, it gives an error. Extracting only all components at once works. We're guinea pigs again.
The sound is far from perfect. But, in combination with other similar technologies from other developers, you can benefit from it even in this state. It is worth stocking up on popcorn and waiting for reflections on copyright in the near future
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For those having problems installing the Stem separation package you can try installing 7-zip on your system. Although Waveform 12.5 ships with a version of 7-zip i don't think it is getting invoked properly. It might also be possible that you have some other compression software set as your default on your system , try making 7-zip the default.

mikoatkvr wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:39 am For those having problems installing the Stem separation package you can try installing 7-zip on your system. Although Waveform 12.5 ships with a version of 7-zip i don't think it is getting invoked properly. It might also be possible that you have some other compression software set as your default on your system , try making 7-zip the default.
This ^^^^^^^^^^ :) :phones: :tu: :)

I had winrar installed, so I installed 7-zip and went into settings to set it as default for .7z files and FIXED.

The stem splitting process gets my 12900k hitting 82 degrees lol. A full project doesn't work it that hard. Results from the first pass on one of my own tunes is actually reasonable, not perfect but better than I expected.

mikoatkvr wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:39 am ...try making 7-zip the default.
Thank you! I have now moved on to "The stem split process started but failed with exits code 1". Progress!
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Tha same. I even got the 'exit code 2' once :-D
Is there a crash log anywhere on Windows?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Waveform 12 Pro, Cubase Pro 13, Windows 11, i7-13700H

Return to “Tracktion”