Nothing wrong with Eventide?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Received an offer by Eventide Anthology XII (list price $745)

"Upgrades as low as $39!"

I thought maybe I am willing to spend 39 depending on what's included. I already bought some Eventide plugins in the past, of course I bought plugins I like.
I checked Anthology and maybe I would use 2 plugins of the bundle, well, 19.50 per plugin is a price I can't justify for plugins I would only use "maybe"!

But then I remembered that I made some survey by, Eventide some days ago and I received a 15% discount.

Ok, now I am going to buy.
Eventide calculated my price for Anthology, though, the price depibds in what you already bought and bte Newfangled Audio plugins are excluded all of a sudden, bot taken into consideration for calculation.

My price is 159 €! and not 39 USD, plus VAT btw, their ad hides this information!

About 80 € per plugin lol What a bad offer!

Last but not least the 15%discount code is not even valid for this offer! Omg

Eventide, why do you waste my time?

I am not going support such devs any more.
Last edited by DCrown on Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Upgrades as low as $39" means $39 is the absolute cheapest, for people who own a bunch of stuff. That's clearly not you. Why are you angry about that? You're saying $159 would be $80 per plugin, but that's based on "two you would use" not everything that's actually included in the bundle. How many new plugins are you actually getting regardless of what you think you'll actually use? And it's pretty normal for discounts/coupons to not apply to already on sale products.

I don't know why someone would feel the urge to come start up a new thread just to whine about a pretty common upgrade offer then try to distort the offer to make it seem like an awful deal.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:57 pm "Upgrades as low as $39" means $39 is the absolute cheapest, for people who own a bunch of stuff. That's clearly not you. Why are you angry about that? You're saying $159 would be $80 per plugin, but that's based on "two you would use" not everything that's actually included in the bundle. How many new plugins are you actually getting regardless of what you think you'll actually use? And it's pretty normal for discounts/coupons to not apply to already on sale products.

I don't know why someone would feel the urge to come start up a new thread just to whine about a pretty common upgrade offer then try to distort the offer to make it seem like an awful deal.
Yes, I would maybe(!) use 2 plugins of the bundle, I amrwady bought plugins that are included in the bundle, I bought them because I liked them after demoing them and of course I don't care about the rest that I would never use, only garbage in my folder.
So the price for two plugins is 159!!!
For two plugins I would not even zse for sure, because if they were good for me, I would already have them!
Besides their offer is in USD, why do I have to pay Euro in checkout! 39 USD are not 39 Euro ans IT US PLUS VAT!!! So write it!

And discount code couldn't even be applied WT.!!!

Don't ever waste my time again, Eventide!
Last edited by DCrown on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anthology is on sales, and You expect to add an extra coupon? Are You living in Neverland ?
€39 is the minimum offer, not you offer. You must be log to see you offer.

No you can check the offer in euro, dollar, sterling

There is nothing wrong with Eventide
Last edited by Gam456 on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:44 pm My price is 159 €! and not 39 USD, plus VAT btw, their ad hides this information!
Do you understand the meaning of "as low as"?

Gam456 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:04 pm Anthology is on sales, and You expect to add an extra coupon? Are You living in Neverland ?
For sure not going to to pay 159 Euro for two plugins. The way they make offers is so sloppy (and that's a nice expression!).

Offer is in USD, not Euro! But at checkout tgey want Euro al of a sudden
And it's plus VAT, plus , plus, plus !
Last edited by DCrown on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cool story.

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:06 pm
Gam456 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:04 pm Anthology is on sales, and You expect to add an extra coupon? Are You living in Neverland ?
For sure not going to to pay 159 Euro for two plugins. The way they make offers is so sloppy (and that's a nice expression!).
You're not paying $159 for two plugins. You'd be paying $159 for however many new licenses you'd be getting, which you're refusing to tell us. You're just intentionally making it look bad because you've decided you'd only use two plugins.

And if you don't like the offer, don't buy it.

I don't get it. I'd be embarrassing myself if I were hear whinging about this like you are.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:09 pm
You're not paying $159 for two plugins. You'd be paying $159 for however many new licenses you'd be getting, which you're refusing to tell us. You're just intentionally making it look bad because you've decided you'd only use two plugins.

And if you don't like the offer, don't buy it.

I don't get it. I'd be embarrassing myself if I were hear whinging about this like you are.
I think I wrote everything explicitly, so maybe read EVERYTHING! and for me it's a scam
I can not even delete a product from the basket, are they going to force me to buy and pay now? Unbelivable
Last edited by DCrown on Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JFC

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:11 pm I think I wrote everything explicitly and foe me it's a scam
You and no one else. This is either just blatant trolling or something no one at KVR is going to be able to help you with.

It's a cross grade offer with 32 plugin and You know that. Stop trolling

Alternate thread title: What's Wrong with DCrown?

can not even delete a product from the basket, are they going to force me to buy and pay now? Unbelivable

I will only need help in case they will force me. It's just a warning and I am wondering where you have list your brains to accept such things

You should have stayed with your Reverb topics.
Sounded far better.
Better, but not good....

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”