Les Paul Standard?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello there! I noticed there was a thread from late 2019 that mentioned a shreddage Les Paul was in the works, with plans to release it after Hydra. Unfortunately, it seems that not only did that not come to fruition, but there have been no more official words from ISW on the topic either. Is an LP library still on the horizon? Has it been shelved indefinitely?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I don't know about everyone else, but I'm hoping for More Paul in my life rather than Les :hihi:

There are a couple of other Shreddages in the works but not LP just yet. Eventually it is bound to happen, but it is not going to be this year.

Ah I see, that's too bad but thank you for the response. If I may, what happened? From the original 2019 thread it sounded like release was relatively imminent?

Things always come up and certain more important/higher profile projects took more importance (TSS v2 update, Super Audio Cart 2...)

Ah I see, thank you. Keeping my fingers crossed for next year, then!

Oh one other Gibson question I forgot to ask.... With the release of Hollomatic (a G5120 I believe?), does that mean an ES-335 library is likely off the table due to how similar the two are?

It is definitely not going to be prioritized, correct.

Makes sense, I'm looking forward to what you guys release this year!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”