Led Kriminal and John Bohnam

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

More ManyStation madness, this time with John Bohnam on drums :-o :-o :-o

Led Kriminal

Just a bit of fun really while i was making some sounds this avo :)

All synths guitars etc from ManyStation 8)

This is a Very Neat Track Dave ... I grew up on Led Zep!! So i really like it.
Though the Drums are not ManyStation ... I think the rest is. Isn't it? (Daves' on the beta team for those that don't know)
Cool Usage of sounds. I Like!

Anyways ,.... Dave also posted this down in the Cafe i see ... And it has some replies there.
So I like to link common threads...
So guys /gals, check this link if you are interested in a bit more Yackin'.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76325

Thanks Dave ... Great to hear you using the Contraption !!
Paul

Too bad that the drums kinda overkills the rest. ;-)

Wk

Ya
So>?
:-)
That's John Bonham ...who cares
LOL
:-) :D :D :wink:

William K
Too bad that the drums kinda overkills the rest.
Technically you're right.

But Krim has created a sound which I think is real cool ... masses of energy and bags of chutzpah. One for the ballbag vibrating collection :wink:

Whether the drums are "wrong" or not I don't know.

I also dig how krim has grabbed his moment and laid out the tune quick as a flash.

This way of working is right there at the heart of song writing ... and every song writer intuitively knows and feels this.

Thumbs up to Krim for being there when the lightning struck, and thumbs down to William K for not recognising "a sound" when he heard one.

(Paul .. are you sticking this one on the site?)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote:William K

But Krim has created a sound which I think is real cool ... masses of energy and bags of chutzpah. One for the ballbag vibrating collection :wink:

I also dig how krim has grabbed his moment and laid out the tune quick as a flash.

This way of working is right there at the heart of song writing ... and every song writer intuitively knows and feels this.

Thumbs up to Krim for being there when the lightning struck, and thumbs down to William K for not recognising "a sound" when he heard one.

HEHE
William never was a Zep fan i don't think so he may not understand the power of a Bonham track.

As for sticking this on the site.... Well i am not sure we have the right to do so as the Drums krim used may need permission for that. Also all songs on the site so far are 100% ManyStation.

Thanks for the comments kevvvvv ... Did you get your copy up and running yet? (Never mind .. I see yopur other post now)
Paul

kevvvvv wrote:William K

Thanks for that Kevvv, i think you captured what i didnt say very well, cheers :D

OK, its not a tech great tune, but its fun and funky, and that was why i did it, cos i was enjoying messing with something diff.

all the sounds are from ManyStaion, but as Paul said, the drums are from a bonham out take :wink:

Return to “Manytone Music”