a100 and a bit...

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

matrixsynth recently posted a 'second rack to go with a basic A100' photo. So just to pad out the new hardware forum, here's my own take on that...

Rack 1: on the lower left : standard MIDI A100, with a couple of modules changed

Rack 2 (on the right) : mostly audio sources, modifiers, and filters

sources: one standard oscillator, a high-end oscillator, a digital wavetable oscillator, and a programmable subharmonic oscillator, as well as a digital noise source
modifiers: wave multiplier, ringmod (from original A100), VC distortion
filters: MS20 filter, 6-to-48db/oct filter module, and a triple resonant filter module

Rack 3 (on top) : mostly modulation sources, a couple of effects modules and some other stuff

modulators : 3 LFOs, a quad ADSR module and a theremin module
effects : BBD delay module and an Analogue Solutions reverb module
other stuff : a 4-way VC mixer with morph controller, and some gate/trigger sequence/delay type stuff

Yes, I do have some modules left over, as can be seen in the photo. I definitely need another rack, and I want some Livewire/Plan B stuff to go in one. But Im seriously considering getting a custom case made instead, because the cost of the G6 racks mounts up fast.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

EDIT : oh bugger I forgot the sodding photo

:o

First time I've seen it...very nice collection of modules!
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

Scot Solida wrote::o

First time I've seen it...very nice collection of modules!
Ta much. Ive been pretty lucky picking up stuff on ebay and a couple of people on the A100 Yahoo list. Gone a bit more for some of the 'esoteric' Doepfer stuff, and keen to get some Livewire/Plan B modules that reinforce that aspect of it. My shopping list keeps growing though :shock:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”