Foldable GUI?

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I've bought Amplifikation Creme some time ago, and I've been really pleased with the sounds I can achieve with it. If you are planning to update or add any new features, I'd like to suggest a foldable GUI.

Sometimes I'm using Creme on a 768px high HDTV screen, which can hardly fit the entire GUI in. I don't regularly use Creme with Garageband, but while trying it out, I noticed that Garageband even adds more application related stuff vertically, so that the GUI cannot in fact fit in my screen. The bottom placement of the main out level knob, while logical and intuitive, makes it therefore rather impossible to use.

I REALLY like the overall design and feel on the GUI, but an option to fold it (partly?) would make it even sweeter... Anyways, thanks for a great product, guys. Loving it! :D

KMaki wrote:Hello,

I've bought Amplifikation Creme some time ago, and I've been really pleased with the sounds I can achieve with it. If you are planning to update or add any new features, I'd like to suggest a foldable GUI.

Sometimes I'm using Creme on a 768px high HDTV screen, which can hardly fit the entire GUI in. I don't regularly use Creme with Garageband, but while trying it out, I noticed that Garageband even adds more application related stuff vertically, so that the GUI cannot in fact fit in my screen. The bottom placement of the main out level knob, while logical and intuitive, makes it therefore rather impossible to use.

I REALLY like the overall design and feel on the GUI, but an option to fold it (partly?) would make it even sweeter... Anyways, thanks for a great product, guys. Loving it! :D
Hi...

Thank you for enjoying Amplifikation Creme. :)
Unfortunately, The FX, amp, and cab section on Creme are all packed into a single interface. So, foldable GUI at Creme won't be possible since it's using a whole different concept with Amplifikation One which the GUI are divided to sections.

Actually, Creme are supposed to be viewed comfortably with 768px resolution, but specifically with Garage Band, it won't fit on 768px resolution since it put some extra stuff on top of every plugins used with it.

For this, I suggest you to increase your monitor's resolution (eg. 1152x864 px), or you can try to use another DAW as an alternative. Like logic pro(commercial) or Cockoos Reaper (uncrippled evaluation license).

Return to “Kuassa”