The sequel

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is an ambient sequel track for "The great martian wars". It isn't finished yet, would like to add some more sounds in it, but would be cool if I had some feedback on how it works ..

Wasted lands

It is Tracktion & Tera 2 only

its all in the title
but i would add at least one or two other sounds here and there,but not too much and keep them deep in the mix so you only think your hearing them :-o

but i like it,altho i still prefer the first but i cant wait for the whole suite 8)
you gotta put it on cd then :D

Thanx mate,

As I said, more sounds are on the way :)
I think I'll add some blips :D
I too prefer the first, but things are pretty bad after a war, so is this track :P
When I get famous and the record labels come running after me, I sure will put those on a cd :hihi:

tera ... :love:
virsyn has made a beautiful sounding soft ...

i am enjoying the sparse atmosphere , and laconic build ...

Yeah some sparse blips or odd sounds here and there; but not too much.... This allready is a great carpet of sound; I very much enjoyed the tension build on those string sounds.... :)

Demi on 8)

normal wrote:tera ... :love:
virsyn has made a beautiful sounding soft ...

i am enjoying the sparse atmosphere , and laconic build ...
I couldn't agree more .. always a pleasure to listen to Tera and working with it :love:
(well, when not having problems with it, but I love it and I think Harry will fix this soon)

Glad you liked it :)
Thanx a lot!

Mystahr wrote:This allready is a great carpet of sound; I very much enjoyed the tension build on those string sounds.... :)
Thanx Mark. These two sounds came out when I was hitting the random button of Tera the other day, and I started playing this without knowing where I was going :hihi:

I will be going to hit it more times to build up my Mum collection of presets :D

mffs wrote: Thanx Mark. These two sounds came out when I was hitting the random button of Tera the other day, and I started playing this without knowing where I was going :hihi:
Heh, that's how I usually work too. Create sounds; fiddle about; new song :D

mffs wrote:
Mystahr wrote:This allready is a great carpet of sound; I very much enjoyed the tension build on those string sounds.... :)
Thanx Mark. These two sounds came out when I was hitting the random button of Tera the other day, and I started playing this without knowing where I was going :hihi:

I will be going to hit it more times to build up my Mum collection of presets :D

you like mum?
top stuff 8)

I don't just like 'em, I envy them :hihi:
They have great ideas which turn into the greatest results .. something like gods to me :D

Return to “Music Cafe”