Been Meaning To Update My Signature...

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And I finally did. :D

I switched it to this statistic (a lower number, of course) a few years back when reviews were drying up a lot. I updated it once since that first time, and the most recent number before this was 1260 reviews per day. That means since I updated my signature last, KVR has 29k+ new members.

Of course some members have passed away since KVR's inception, and probably MANY more have been banned, traded their VSTs for some other pursuit, or created a new profile (heck, if you look at the first page, it looks like Ben himself created a new profile before KVR even had 30 members). There are still a ton of us! There are also MANY more resources for finding out about gear than in 2000 when KVR launched.

But I think my point is sound. KVR is mighty because eveyone pitches in, and writing a review once a year is a great way to pitch in. If you've ever seen my sig and thought to yourself, "hm, Maybe I will..." then I am happy. Thanks for reading!

(oh, and full disclosure - it has probably been more than a year for me) :oops:
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Review:

I have no idea what your old signature was but your new signature is awe inspiring.

5 out of 5 stars.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:54 am Review:

I have no idea what your old signature was but your new signature is awe inspiring.

5 out of 5 stars.
Thanks!

My previous signature was just a lower number of daily reviews we'd have - 1260. I think it's been 2 or 3 years since I updated it.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Return to “Site Stuff”