Super 8 - New polysynth by Native Instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

70 pages for such a boring synth, maybe it's not so boring after all...

nirm123 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 pm 70 pages for such a boring synth, maybe it's not so boring after all...
It really is.

It's not boring. I don't own it, but I've played with it for a while. It's a great synth, at least if you're looking for inspiration. It's not the best sounding VA out there, but it has it's own personality, and not every synth has that. I think it's just a joyful synth.
I may at some point grab it.

Sinisterbr wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 pm It's not boring. I don't own it, but I've played with it for a while. It's a great synth, at least if you're looking for inspiration. It's not the best sounding VA out there, but it has it's own personality, and not every synth has that. I think it's just a joyful synth.
FWIW/Just in case, people are selling the PB copy pretty cheap here and on Knobcloud. It's the Reaktor version of course. Worth it IMO!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 am
Sinisterbr wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 pm It's not boring. I don't own it, but I've played with it for a while. It's a great synth, at least if you're looking for inspiration. It's not the best sounding VA out there, but it has it's own personality, and not every synth has that. I think it's just a joyful synth.
FWIW/Just in case, people are selling the PB copy pretty cheap here and on Knobcloud. It's the Reaktor version of course. Worth it IMO!
Thanks for the tip! I'll consider it

Return to “Instruments”