5.1.8 (Linux) : Launchpad spontaneous reboots multiple times

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Never happened before. The Launchpad mini mk3m using Moßgrabber's script, can reboot multiple times during a session. No specific trigger observed. I'll wait a couple of days and will send a bug report to Bitwig. I'll also check if the latest version of the script is used, and I'll give it a try without the script.

mevla wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:45 pm Never happened before. The Launchpad mini mk3m using Moßgrabber's script, can reboot multiple times during a session. No specific trigger observed. I'll wait a couple of days and will send a bug report to Bitwig. I'll also check if the latest version of the script is used, and I'll give it a try without the script.
The only non helpful annoying comment i have is that Launchpad X don't have any issues with Moss and also not so long ago Bitwig added that gizmo themself. :)
The only way i can make USB devices behave like a Gremlin is to maby mess with USB extenders/HUB and stuff, try to connect it directly on the back of the mobo's soldered USB's just to be sure if you can break a record or something if you have not already, sorry to sound like captain obvious but hey, the "No specific trigger observed" and all random sure is annoying for what it is worth :)

Return to “Bitwig”