Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks spacious! Nice work!

Looks like a great place to get inspired, Justin ...

Thanks gents!

Here is a closer shot of the Eurorack table:

I finally disassembled my last big patch, so I can start playing with some new ideas. I haven't used the KP3 for audio in years, it just sends MIDI to my Mutant Brain module. The Launch Pad X acts as a controller for the Vector sequencer.

tcc_studio_may_2024.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I think some people are confusing the word studio with bedroom/mum's boxroom

seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:03 pm I think some people are confusing the word studio with bedroom/mum's boxroom
My "studio" is in the biggest room in my house. I don't live with my mum. How about you?

I didn't mean you Dave , i was making an ill timed sweeping generalisation

seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:24 pm I didn't mean you Dave , i was making an ill timed sweeping generalisation
8)

seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:03 pmI think some people are confusing the word studio with bedroom/mum's boxroom
I'm waiting to see someone garner some real street cred, by posting a photo of their studio inside a solitary confinement prison cell, complete with a stainless steel toilet bolted to the wall!

That would take "mixing in the box" to a new level! :hihi:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:50 pm sinth2.jpg
Is that Paris Hilton? She's such a good DJ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjsEqJFrW2M

seafire wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 11:03 pm I think some people are confusing the word studio with bedroom/mum's boxroom
That’s terrible of them. You should lock the thread.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Here's a shot of the big Serge and friends modular, now that I have the Wellspring racked up.
Gotta be Kriminal, right? :hihi:

justin3am wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 8:04 pm
Gotta be Kriminal, right? :hihi:
:o
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I've cleaned up a bit and also moved the PC to the basement (where the SY99 is already collecting dust). Everything is reasonably clean and tidy and so I have more fun being creative ;)
2024-05-07 - homestudio_02.jpg
2024-05-07 - homestudio.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Modular rearrange, now with RYK Algo.
20240507_130012-01.jpeg

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”