Slow And Steady (Minimal/Micro/Deep House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/talkinghouses/sl ... al_sharing

Any feedback, whether positive or negative is very welcome!

Love it and its creatively unique. I personally feel like there's too much dynamic range happening. I'd apply a clipper or add more compression to help level out the energy of the track. Great job! :tu:

GROOVY!...i would put a break in the whoopee cushion bass sound to provide a counterpoint with a different bass timbre...even if it uses similar phrasing...and a second vocal arrangement to break the hypnotism so it doesn't veer into monotony...colonel abrams would be proud ;-)
Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

Thanks for listening and the tips! It hovers around -10 LUFS so I thought that was ok dynamicwise.(?)

Liked it, ...unique and creative.
I thought the high percussive elements were too loud in the mix and distracted from the vocals and everything else. It never changes or really goes away, and dominates everything else.
But I loved the modulated low frequency rasping sound, very creative, and a lot of the other elements too.

Yeah, now that you say it i fully agree! Don't think i'll upload a new version though but i'll change it on my HDD. Many thanks for listening and the critique!

I liked the variety of the beats and your sound choice. The rubbery bass is great. I'm with @Bansaw and thought the percussion was a wee bit high in the mix. Dig the funky part that starts around 2:08

Return to “Music Cafe”