Question about types of Zebra 🦓

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had Zebra and ZebraHZ installed for a while, but I would like to undelete all instances of Zebra and install again in the best most efficient way possible.

This is further complicated (to my simple mind, that is!) by the presence of Zebra Legacy.

I also noticed that within the User presets folder on my Mac, there is a SymLink linking the ZebraHZ folder to the Zebra folder. TBH having SymLinks makes me nervous, especially as I have a long standing problem in Bitwig whereby setting off a manual index rebuild from the Popup Browsers "Reindex all Locations" is causing a recursively nested set of folders associated with the `./index/C9F0F895FB98AB9159F51FD0297E236D-state` folder. I would prefer to keep my preset folders clear of SymLinks!

SCR-20240503-tcjd.png

Essentially my question is should I just install ZebraHZ and will it contain all of the special HZ goodness on top of the standard u-He content, or do I need to install both ZebraHZ AND Zebra or Zebra Legacy. If the latter, is the Zebra Legacy download on the website the one to go for?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bitwig 5.2 beta 1 + Akai MIDIMix + Launchpad X + Presonus Studio One Pro 6.6
Roli Lumi Keyboard x 2 + Universal Audio Apollo Twin X
Mac Mini M1 16GB/4TB + macOS 14.4.1 Sonoma

I'm sorry I haven't been frequenting this forum very much, otherwise I would have seen the big thread about the subject!
tldr; I can just install Zebra Legacy and since I am a registered Zebra and Dark Zebra owner, everything should be fine πŸ˜ƒ

And if not, just get in touch with us at support[at]u-he.com to sort things out, much easier than going through all installation details here via this forum.

Cheers!
Viktor
u-he team

Thanks Viktor, I'll bear that in mind πŸ˜ƒ

Return to β€œu-he”