AudioThing Fog Convolver v2.2 - Creative Convolution Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The one feature I would really like in this is a simple M/S width control or mono button for the wet signal path. A LOT of IRs sound way more interesting in mono. I know you can set that up in your DAW but it's so much more convenient to have it in the plugin, especially when using it for sound design and not tradition reverb on sends etc.

Why can't I load a second impulse from the browser without resetting the first?

focusrite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm Why can't I load a second impulse from the browser without resetting the first?
Because the browser is a collection of presets, not IRs. So, if you click on a preset, you reset the whole state of the plugin. If you want to load the IR of one preset into a different slot, you can drag-and-drop from the file icon (last row in the browser) into the waveform preview of the slot you want.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

audiothing wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 11:30 pm
focusrite wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm Why can't I load a second impulse from the browser without resetting the first?
Because the browser is a collection of presets, not IRs. So, if you click on a preset, you reset the whole state of the plugin. If you want to load the IR of one preset into a different slot, you can drag-and-drop from the file icon (last row in the browser) into the waveform preview of the slot you want.
Perfect thanks :tu:

Return to “Effects”