Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reason+ 90 Day Subscription.

I have a bunch of these that are free to a good home.
Not asking for a trade but if you do have an unused code for an AAS pack that would be welcome.
Send me a PM.
Last edited by agharta on Sun May 05, 2024 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nvm
Last edited by kinkajou on Sat May 04, 2024 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:02 pm
revvy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:51 pm Wonder if you unsubscribe after the Loopcloud free trial you would get to keep (a) the free plugin (if they sort it out again) and (b) the samples you download?
I don't have much experience with Loopcloud, but I think the answer is a yes to both your questions.
Thanks. Yeah, it seems like it - signed up, got Axxess, am looking thru Loopcloud samples now and 'buying' stuff with the 100 credits before the trial ends.

I didn't really intend to stay with the sub and pay £6 a month on samples, but it is actually really addictive...
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:51 pm Wonder if you unsubscribe after the Loopcloud free trial you would get to keep (a) the free plugin (if they sort it out again) and (b) the samples you download?
I had a subscription for a while and cancelled it. You can download and keep all your samples before subscription ends, but you can't use the loopcloud software without a sub. Unused points will stay in your account until you subscribe again, which is great. The gift plugins are usually registered with their devs directly so they're not tied to your membership.

xbow wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:58 am
I had a subscription for a while and cancelled it. You can download and keep all your samples before subscription ends, but you can't use the loopcloud software without a sub. Unused points will stay in your account until you subscribe again, which is great. The gift plugins are usually registered with their devs directly so they're not tied to your membership.
Thanks, good to hear.

As I was purchasing samples with credits they already seem to automatically save on my HD so seems like I’m good to go. Good service, I like it so far.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Aloysius wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 12:25 pm JRRshop doesn't seem to sell UVI Phasor.
They have it at AudioDeluxe but I don't have a lot of credit there.
Does any other place sell it?
Went with AudioDeluxe.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

revvy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:14 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 3:02 pm
I don't have much experience with Loopcloud, but I think the answer is a yes to both your questions.
Thanks. Yeah, it seems like it - signed up, got Axxess, am looking thru Loopcloud samples now and 'buying' stuff with the 100 credits before the trial ends.

I didn't really intend to stay with the sub and pay £6 a month on samples, but it is actually really addictive...
Good to know. Yeah, I have been a bit addicted to Splice off late, which I actually want to stop and not start something new (Loopcloud), so canceled the Loopcloud sub immediately even without installing the app. :)

If you use it please let everyone know so other people won't be wasting their time clicking on the link.

Here's your Universal Audio Verve Analog Machines Essentials License Code: https://www.uaudio.com/my/account/redeem

KK7H-PHRN-92DN-3DD0

To redeem your license please visit:

How come you don’t want it? Verve is great!

This is the essentials. I already have the full version.

svrc wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:19 am apulSoft FX Bundle 83% off at Audio Plugin Deals, $49 regularly $283.50
https://audioplugin.deals/product/apuls ... le/ref/12/
geeze, a right good deal... cant miss out on that one imo. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:11 am
svrc wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:19 am apulSoft FX Bundle 83% off at Audio Plugin Deals, $49 regularly $283.50
Some people might be very unhappy with the plugins as they are rather deep and complex. I have them and love them for complicated sound design and certain mixing and mastering situations. Would demo them, though.

CINCO10 for 10% off.

ralfrobert wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:14 am
Some people might be very unhappy with the plugins as they are rather deep and complex. I have them and love them for complicated sound design and certain mixing and mastering situations. Would demo them, though.

CINCO10 for 10% off.
Thx, I'm pretty familiar with them. It's more like an 'I don't have them all' kind of thing. My lic's are NFR beta ones anyway...

Just wanted to point out the great opportunity here as i cant recall it happening
before. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:30 am
ralfrobert wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:14 am

CINCO10 for 10% off.
Thx, I'm pretty familiar with them. It's more like an 'I don't have them all' kind of thing. My lic's are NFR beta ones anyway...

Just wanted to point out the great opportunity here as i cant recall it happening
before. :tu:
Yes, it's an all time low and totally worth it. The tools are highly functional, but not the shiny one knob solutions many of us prefer. I also sometimes do. ApulSoft stuff has a learning curve.

Not sure if anyone else is going to purchase the apulSoft FX bundle, but I've had an issue during checkout where it complained about missing ZIP code and was not providing input box to actually input ZIP code (and wasn't pulling the ZIP code from billing data).

In Firefox, I've used Inspector to find the missing block, saw that ZIP code field has "display: none" style set so it was not visible. Removed that part, field was then visible, filled the field and submitted, order went through.

I love APD, I really do, but every single time I try to make an order, there is some error and I have to fight it to make the purchase.

Now that I am thinking about it, they are actually trying to help me save money and not be an idiot. Hmm...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”