You're gonna die. Unless you do polka.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yea i lasted 11 seconds

VOODOO U wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:00 pm
vurt wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:57 pm
VOODOO U wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:54 pm
vurt wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:49 pm
VOODOO U wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:47 pm I didn't know they served breakfast at sunday school
depends how long you were in.
I always ditched so no waffles for me
then you will most definitely be going to hell :)
Good. I hate harps.
you need to check out some of emily's work :)

vurt wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 pm you need to check out some of emily's work :)
Ok, now do i not only hate harps, i am deathly afraid of them.
https://youtu.be/U4gTTFNgUkY?si=6vbtvfmnFfJCPxXi

she's missing the mic input.

check out some of her fuzz work 8)
harps can doom mofo.

Now, THIS is a harp. A GOT harp.

I CBA reading the whole of this, but isn't the point of the chart is that it's made up bollocks?
I used to be Bunnyboy many many years ago

Bunny_boy wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 am I CBA reading the whole of this, but isn't the point of the chart is that it's made up bollocks?
No. I am listening to Polka since one week and I haven't died once.

Proof.

Jac459 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:33 am
Bunny_boy wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:12 am I CBA reading the whole of this, but isn't the point of the chart is that it's made up bollocks?
No. I am listening to Polka since one week and I haven't died once.

Proof.
f**king hell, that sounds a bit dangerous. I hope you are taking the correct precautions
I used to be Bunnyboy many many years ago

Talk to this man about that. Forced to watch this almost every weekend growing up and look how I turned out.

osiris wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:53 pm Talk to this man about that. Forced to watch this almost every weekend growing up and look how I turned out.
Same. When spending the weekend with the Grand Parents. Followed by Ed Sullivan.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

That chart is absolutely BS and I can prove it. Everybody knows that 75% of all rock musicians die in plane crashes. The other 25% are called drummers, aren’t really even considered musicians, and die in bizarre gardening accidents, choke on someone’s vomit, or explode on stage.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm That chart is absolutely BS and I can prove it. Everybody knows that 75% of all rock musicians die in plane crashes. The other 25% are called drummers, aren’t really even considered musicians, and die in bizarre gardening accidents, choke on someone’s vomit, or explode on stage.
Well you could have said it earlier.
It would have saved a lot of energy debating.

But thanks for bringing that up mate. Now we know.

I thought it was 20% plane crashes. More like 75% choking on vomit because of substance overdose. Then 5% suicide because of never attaining success of first album.

pop music has 3% catching chlamydia from koala. not deadly i guess but makes you wonder...

Jac459 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:57 pm
cryophonik wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm That chart is absolutely BS and I can prove it. Everybody knows that 75% of all rock musicians die in plane crashes. The other 25% are called drummers, aren’t really even considered musicians, and die in bizarre gardening accidents, choke on someone’s vomit, or explode on stage.
Well you could have said it earlier.
It would have saved a lot of energy debating.

But thanks for bringing that up mate. Now we know.
Sorry, it took me a while to import the data into R, run the statistics, export to Excel to make a fancy graph, choose the right combination of pastel colors to represent the various categories, and make popcorn to eat while I was "researching" the most common causes of drummer deaths from the leading authority on the subject matter.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”