bkFX v0.8.0 - Free Effects Suite - NEW down-/upward compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great to see Blaukraut plugins, i've found it 11 years late only... it'd be great to see a link in the blaukraut.info page.
Hopefully we'll get soon a Charlatan v3 with additional OSC, LFO & modulation sources for each module...
Anyway, testing BKEffects now in Studio One.

Big Thanks for that huge sounding Charlatan (owning VC9, Air Music AIEP3, NI Komplete & some other stuff, it keeps TOP in my Togo VSynths, sometimes Diva is not enough...)

karrikuh wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:31 am Update
0.8.0 Beta (2023-01-29)
  • NEW bkComp: a simple yet effective downward/upward compressor
  • bkChorus: fix LFO phase when switching from Chorus+ to Chorus mode
Download
bkFX 0.8.0 Beta Windows CLAP
bkFX 0.8.0 Beta Windows VST3
bkFX 0.8.0 Beta Linux CLAP
bkFX 0.8.0 Beta Linux VST3
Thanks for the update :)

Someone directed me to the bkFX from Charlatan³ thread :clap:

Right off the bat, I love these effects, the reverb, delay and filters. Accustom too using FX sans GUIs: Airwindows, early Xhip effects. Keep up the great work :love:

Downloaded bkFX v0.8 noticed features missing from the thread descriptions. Dowloaded bkFX v0.6 and bang! Comparisons below, apologies if discussed already.

bkchorus.png
bk_pitch.png
bk_fixedfilter.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

is it me or are the links dead? i can't download - not even via right click. chrome here...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

brok landers wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:52 am is it me or are the links dead? i can't download - not even via right click. chrome here...
This is what I get when I try to download.
It's easy if you know how

brok landers wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:52 am is it me or are the links dead? i can't download - not even via right click. chrome here...
Can you please try again? I updated the links with https:// so that they don't get blocked by the browser anymore.

karrikuh wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:25 am
Can you please try again? I updated the links with https:// so that they don't get blocked by the browser anymore.
thanks for the effort, but nope - still doesn't work here. actually what happens is nothing at all. i even tried to copy the link to a fresh tab to open it. but it just sits there - no attempt to load or do anything at all...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

links are working here, download in the blink of an eye (3.7mb... :))

Opera on win11

Thanks karrikuh, useful little toolkit for sure.

GaryG wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:15 am links are working here, download in the blink of an eye (3.7mb... :))

Opera on win11

Thanks karrikuh, useful little toolkit for sure.
Strange... Thanks for the info. Will try again later.
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

you can also copy the link from first page and paste it in a download manager(like FDM)

karrikuh wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:25 am
mate - just wanted to let you know that it worked now. :tu:
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign

This completely flew past my radar until today, but I'm really liking all of these - the chorus, delay and reverb in particular are very powerful, whilst being amazingly lightweight. Thank you so much!

Return to “Effects”