Arturia Audiofuse 16 Rig vs Rme Fireface 802 FS

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RME. They're just no nonsense, solid, great sounding cards. I upgraded to a UFX II from a great Mackie interface a few years back after I couldn't get it to work with Windows 10.

It's been very reliable and sounds really fantastic. Was worth every penny for sure.

cryophonik wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:56 pm Same experience here. I haven't had any problems pushing the headroom, but I do find that my hardware synth output levels vary a lot, so I ride their output levels on occasion for balance (not because I'm hitting red), but it's a non-issue AFAIC.
Yes that is why I wondered cause the difference between some synths vary a lot in level so I have my gain on the Octopres set between 5 and 9 out of 10 on the gain to get -6 db in to my daw.

_leras wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:55 am RME. They're just no nonsense, solid, great sounding cards. I upgraded to a UFX II from a great Mackie interface a few years back after I couldn't get it to work with Windows 10.

It's been very reliable and sounds really fantastic. Was worth every penny for sure.
Yes, the only thing that is bonkers on RME is that they have mic inputs on 9 to 12 and Apple hardcode default mic input to channel 1 cause they expect all manufacturers to set it to first input for chat and zoom etc... annoying.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”