PRISTINE free FDN Reverb for Native Instruments Reaktor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pristine is a feedback delay network (FDN) style reverb with a 16x16 Hadamard matrix for lossless feedback at unity gain. The “Freeze” function bypasses the filter and switches off the linear interpolation within the delays to prevent high frequency loss over time within the feedback path. The result is infinite, lossless feedback for DAYS. Each of the sixteen parallel delays within the feedback matrix are modulated by a sophisticated recursive frequency modulation system that produces smooth, organic random fluctuations similar to Perlin Noise, capable of very subtle or extreme modulations.

And it’s FREE for users of Native Instruments Reaktor 6.5.0+

Get Pristine here: https://soundauthor.gumroad.com/l/jqketm

https://youtu.be/LVDYobxg_sM

Reaktor ensembles are normally installed in the following locations:

Windows: C/Users/Username/Documents/Native Instruments/User Content
OS X: Mac HD/Users/Username/Documents/Native Instruments/User Content
Last edited by Sound Author on Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nice! I like the modulation.

This looks and sounds fantastic, thank you! Also, great to see a new, polished Reaktor ensemble, these are a rarity nowadays <3

Great work! Thanks for sharing it with us. My only wish is if "Kill" can be changed on "Stop" or similar. Too much killing these days...

Looks interesting, but requires full home address for a free plugin? Not for me, thanks.

Unless they're planning to send me paper promotions, there's no real reason for gathering that data. All they need is an email address.

CinningBao wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 am Looks interesting, but requires full home address for a free plugin? Not for me, thanks.

Unless they're planning to send me paper promotions, there's no real reason for gathering that data. All they need is an email address.
I agree, this is very annoying for a free digital download. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to remove the billing address field from the checkout form. It's part of that platform's built-in fraud prevention system. They really do need to make an exception for free downloads though. It's so unnecessary.

Sound Author wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:16 am
CinningBao wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 am Looks interesting, but requires full home address for a free plugin? Not for me, thanks.

I agree, this is very annoying for a free digital download. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to remove the billing address field from the checkout form. It's part of that platform's built-in fraud prevention system. They really do need to make an exception for free downloads though. It's so unnecessary.
I do appreciate you're trying to run a business, and get eyes-on your site for as long as possible. Your other free products, though distributed through another entity, only require email to download. Why not put it in the Reaktor library for users to download if it's free? You could still acquire email addresses from a newsletter subscription, but I think making this free download easier to download would be in your favour in this regard.

Apologies if you already considered this and rejected it! :)

Sound Author wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:16 am

Why don't you release it throgh the Reaktor User library too?

I understand that it's a little unusual to do things this way with Reaktor ensembles. Ordinarily, yes, I would share it on the Reaktor user library, but I thought this would be a cool freebie to release alongside the launch of my new website. I wish the checkout form wasn't the way it is, and if I can figure out a workaround, I'll see what I can do. But, for now, this is what it is.

You aren’t making a lot of sense, you want to release it to promo your new website, so you make it ridiculous to get (home address, yeah right) and then post it on a VST effect forum.
The most promotion you will get is via the user library.
As is, very few people will take interest.
Duh

Sound Author wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:50 pm I understand that it's a little unusual to do things this way with Reaktor ensembles. Ordinarily, yes, I would share it on the Reaktor user library, but I thought this would be a cool freebie to release alongside the launch of my new website. I wish the checkout form wasn't the way it is, and if I can figure out a workaround, I'll see what I can do. But, for now, this is what it is.
Awesome ensemble as usual, thanks

Whenever I'm asked for an address for a plugin I'm trying out I just put 10 Downing Street, not a problem.

Thank you! Sounds awesome, and very nice to see Reaktor content here! Also the demo track in your video sounds gorgeous.

bungle wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:49 pm You aren’t making a lot of sense, you want to release it to promo your new website, so you make it ridiculous to get (home address, yeah right) and then post it on a VST effect forum.
dude, if it's too much for you, just don't download it. And FFS, you can put any address you want in there. No one's going to arrest you for not being honest. Some of you synth nerds get so nuts when there's an obstacle between you and your free shit.

psynical wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 pm
bungle wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:49 pm You aren’t making a lot of sense, you want to release it to promo your new website, so you make it ridiculous to get (home address, yeah right) and then post it on a VST effect forum.
dude, if it's too much for you, just don't download it. And FFS, you can put any address you want in there. No one's going to arrest you for not being honest. Some of you synth nerds get so nuts when there's an obstacle between you and your free shit.
Dude. Back. Off.
No one here is trying to adjust your principles, so be a good person and don't try to adjust others.

Return to “Effects”