Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The apulsoft deal is fantastic. I've been eyeing their products for awhile, always being amazed with the demos. I am glad I held off! No brainer for me. I had no issues with the purchase and registration, just so you know. Now I can dig into these mind bending tools. :D

$49 for the whole bundle? That’s an insanely good deal.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:16 pm $49 for the whole bundle? That’s an insanely good deal.
CINCO10 for 10% off.
ralfrobert wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:14 am
pekbro wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:11 am
svrc wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:19 am apulSoft FX Bundle 83% off at Audio Plugin Deals, $49 regularly $283.50
https://audioplugin.deals/product/apuls ... le/ref/12/
geeze, a right good deal... cant miss out on that one imo. :tu:
Some people might be very unhappy with the plugins as they are rather deep and complex. I have them and love them for complicated sound design and certain mixing and mastering situations. Would demo them, though.

CINCO10 for 10% off.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:16 pm $49 for the whole bundle? That’s an insanely good deal.
$44.10 w coupon. GAS it up. I did.

hhuang9611 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:45 pm Arturia MatrixBrute Noir is half off - $999 instead of $1999 (seems to have been going on for a while)
https://www.proaudiostar.com/arturia-ma ... izer1.html
If it was that price in the UK with VAT, that would be tempting. For those in the US this looks like a very nice price for the synth.

I have a question about Plugin Boutique tokens/discounted products.

I can redeem a token and convert it into a 75% discount for a product which is already discounted.
Will it work? I remember i did it before with another product. But i'm not sure if this works everytime.

I asked them, but they just ignored my main question and came with other generic answer.

Thanks in advance!

IrionDaRonin wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:34 pm I have a question about Plugin Boutique tokens/discounted products.

I can redeem a token and convert it into a 75% discount for a product which is already discounted.
Will it work? I remember i did it before with another product. But i'm not sure if this works everytime.

I asked them, but they just ignored my main question and came with other generic answer.

Thanks in advance!
I asked them last year and the discounts do stack and I tested it and it worked.

The Antares sale doesn't include upgrades.
The full version of Auto-Tune Pro 11 would cost me 262 Euros incl. taxes. The upgrade 202 Euros, no savings...
Absolutely ridiculous...

markrs wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:08 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:45 pm Arturia MatrixBrute Noir is half off - $999 instead of $1999 (seems to have been going on for a while)
https://www.proaudiostar.com/arturia-ma ... izer1.html
If it was that price in the UK with VAT, that would be tempting. For those in the US this looks like a very nice price for the synth.
Okay, this may come as a surprise, but after receiving my unit today, I would actually recommend against buying Arturia hardware at least from ProAudioStar...

TLDR: there is absolutely no quality control on these units!!!!! :x

The unit I received today was actually already an replacement for my first purchase, which had a broken octave shift button.
And this unit, came with screen already fallen off.

It's a damn hassle to ship those 50lb package back, and I need to do it the second time. First time I can understand, someone might be sloppy during the QC but another unit came in broken, there must be something fishy going on here.
Trance, Trance Is Life

Personally, I dunno why anyone would want to buy any HW from Arturia. :shrug:

pekbro wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 pm Personally, I dunno why anyone would want to buy any HW from Arturia. :shrug:
Well, for me, it was kind of an impulse buy, since it’s half off and the used one on reverb sells for $1000+…
What can I say, I learned my lesson
Trance, Trance Is Life

agharta wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 pm
IrionDaRonin wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:34 pm I have a question about Plugin Boutique tokens/discounted products.

Thanks in advance!
I asked them last year and the discounts do stack and I tested it and it worked.
I tried it last month and it didn't work. Got an error saying that tokens can't be applied to already discounted items. They reinstated my token when I contacted support.

Thanks in advance!
Sure?

IrionDaRonin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 pm

Thanks in advance!
Sure?
Yes, they confirmed via email and I bought the coupon and used it on possibly a PA license! I'd have to check my account.
But just because it worked six months or so ago, doesn't mean it still does.

IrionDaRonin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 pm Sure?
Here's the order and it was a PA license:

Order Date: November 25, 2023
bx_crispytuner £24.99
Dawesome LOVE 0.00
Coupon Code Discount £18.89
Virtual Cash Discount £0.84
VAT £1.05
TOTAL PAID £6.31

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”