AIR music´s Transfuser.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes I can confirm that they are indeed crash prone. I highly suggest sending them the crashlog and filling out the form. I just had a crash with Transfuser 2.

Hopefully they can get these stable. I really miss using Transfuser as it's so damn fun!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:25 pm Yes I can confirm that they are indeed crash prone. I highly suggest sending them the crashlog and filling out the form. I just had a crash with Transfuser 2.

Hopefully they can get these stable. I really miss using Transfuser as it's so damn fun!
I'm a big fan of Loom II, and Hybrid as well.
I just hope the next step is a GUI refresh, tiny and dated.

db3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 pm Happy to have Hybrid 3 & Vacuum Pro back...although I've already had a Live crash.
I'm on a Mac and both their Creative FX Suite as well as Hybrid 3 (both of which I own) were very crashy on any configuration. So I kept them uninstalled.

I wonder, do these new versions still require ilok?

Thanks for the heads up, these were really unexpected at this point, I thought they had been simply abandoned by the developer. Unfortunately, current VST3 betas are unusable in my hosts (Cubase/Nuendo on Windows 11), as they cause a hard crash when saving a project. But well, it's a start.
bmanic wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:57 pm Good news!!

https://www.airmusictech.com/beta-signup.html

Public beta of Apple native ARM Silicon updates now available.

They should have simply announced that it was on the way and kept developing behind the scenes. From what I'm hearing, they are too unstable to trust even as a Beta release. Hard Crashing while adding plug-ins or trying to save means that no one can seriously "test" them. Few will trust them enough to install and run them, since most of those users likely have replacements available to them due to the lack of development/updates over the years.

This is good news, though. The instruments aren't bad, they are just in need of TLC. They really needed bigger UIs a long time ago. This will continue to be a major issue.

This is also going to be great for people who want to continue to use them as an instrument expansion pack for Pro Tools. I wonder how stable they are there, as Apple Silicon Native AAX plug-ins.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

Hopefully, they will bring their updated plugin to the MPC-Plattform too…

They are not going to rework their GUI’s are they.. M1 compatible is great, but still doesn’t make me want to work with a GUI so small that it hurts my eyes. The sound may be great, but if the usability isn’t there I won’t use it. Ymmv

I'd assume they want to get it running on VST3 first because then they know it will work before they work on the UI.

Transfuser is worth any wait. That's a one of a kind plugin.

I have been working with the VST3 version today.
Works perfect and even the UI works great now:)

wasi wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 10:36 am I'd assume they want to get it running on VST3 first because then they know it will work before they work on the UI.

Transfuser is worth any wait. That's a one of a kind plugin.
Perhaps. Hybrid 3 is actually a pretty nice synth... it's just the GUI and UX gets in the way. So fingers crossed.

Sahul wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 am Thanks for the heads up, these were really unexpected at this point, I thought they had been simply abandoned by the developer. Unfortunately, current VST3 betas are unusable in my hosts (Cubase/Nuendo on Windows 11), as they cause a hard crash when saving a project. But well, it's a start.
Seems to be a VST3 implementation issue in general, VST3 fails evaluation in DP11, with every classic plugin in the beta I own from Air. Loom, Transfuser, FX Collection, Vacuum Pro all work as AU, and Hybrid 3 fails everything but VST2. It is a beta though.

Return to “Instruments”