Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Noisy

Are you logged in?

sacer wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:19 am how to update i don't see any update path
Same !
Philippe

jules99 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:06 am Are you logged in?
yes i am logged in and have noisy but i see only 89

Just to confirm, you both own Noisy 1? Then I'd contact Expressive-E support.

OK found it. I had to find a Noisy update e-mail in which there was an update button that led me to the login page (they say click on the person icon at top right, it was bottom center for me 🤷‍♂️) Login, then go back to Noisy 2 page, price is updated (39€ for me, not 27 !l).
Philippe

Not the first time I feel Expressive is not very user-friendly…they released Imagine, which is more or less the same as Noisy, with no upgrade price. Also I previously wanted to sell my licence and asked them how, they just told their system was not able to handle it. Is this even legal here in Europe ?
Philippe

i've got no email

p1afff wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 8:29 am OK found it. I had to find a Noisy update e-mail in which there was an update button that led me to the login page (they say click on the person icon at top right, it was bottom center for me 🤷‍♂️) Login, then go back to Noisy 2 page, price is updated (39€ for me, not 27 !l).
27E is the price you see if you don't pay VAT (I am VAT Registered)

I just bought it for 27E, should paly well with Osmose.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Well I believe you, but if you do the calculation, 27 plus VAT here is 32,40, not 39 🤷‍♂️
Philippe

No upgrade email or option when logged in for me.

Please respond Expressive E :help: :help: :help:

p1afff wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:15 am Well I believe you, but if you do the calculation, 27 plus VAT here is 32,40, not 39 🤷‍♂️
OK, so much for that theory, maybe they have their sums wrong! I had 39E showing until I logged in and then it was 27E (which was excluding VAT) but I also own an Osmose so maybe they discount for that?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 am
p1afff wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 9:15 am Well I believe you, but if you do the calculation, 27 plus VAT here is 32,40, not 39 🤷‍♂️
OK, so much for that theory, maybe they have their sums wrong! I had 39E showing until I logged in and then it was 27E (which was excluding VAT) but I also own an Osmose so maybe they discount for that?
Yes, possible I guess. Or may be they add import and customs taxes ? :roll:
Philippe

Either way, I think it is really good update and a joy to play with MPE Controllers (tried my Osmose and PUSH 3), the Trig Modes are really something.
Last edited by SLiC on Wed May 08, 2024 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SLiC wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:24 pm Either way, I think it is really good update and a joy to play with MPE Controllers (tried my Osmose and PUSH 3), the Trig Modes are really something.
The envelope trig modes based on press/slide speed and direction are an interesting concept, but their audio examples of this aren't very impressive. Are there any good examples of them being played expressively? (And not just to initiate an envelope, but to then quasi-continuously and expressively control the new audio elements introduced by the envelope.)

Return to “Instruments”