One Synth Challenge #182: Charlatan 3 by BlauKraut Engineering / karrikuh (IrionDaRonin Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Charlatan

Votes in!

Voted. Need to persuade SC to let me comment.

dB

OK guys, i just downloaded the soundcloud app and it seems the commenting is working. Better than nothing.

As soon as i can i will reply and comment in your tracks too. Thanks for the support and feedback ⭐

Oh, I forgot about Soundcloud heartshaped "like" function. Anyway, relistened everything, commented & rearranged votes.
I hope my comments don't hurt anyone, it0's not the intention, and in some cases I may be the wrong part, so don't hesitate to answer.

Voted

All done voting I think... Great stuff as usual, still need to refine my voting criteria I think.

I voted. Good job, everyone! I am impressed by how professional-sounding a lot of tracks are.

Voted!
Did I miss something or is there really no single-instance-track this time? Anyway: A lot of ideas and interesting tracks! Good luck everybody!

Voted. Good to see some of the seasoned pros back!
Also dig the harder edge to some of this month's tracks.

Voted and commented on all. Good to see some new faces - and old faces. I was seriously impressed by a few. Mind blowing.
Just to remind about my scoring, 4 = keeper, 3 = good. I'm not being as mean as I seem. I like to reserve 5 for my top 3.
Captain Silverpants

Voted!

Voted!
It has been difficult to me to choose the scores due to the good quality of the works. Congrats.

I am done voting too. For most tracks, I gave a 4 as they were all very good with some minor issues that took a point off. I hope the scores everyone else has given will show a similar trend where most have made some very nice tracks.

Oh yeah, I've voted too! Almost forgot to mention! There was a great variety of tracks this month and I don't think I've ever given out so many 4's.

I really liked using this synth and will definitely keep using it outside of OSC as well - low footprint and easy to use.

Also, SoundCloud seems to block my comments so much I had to check if I was still even connected to the internet... I tried again today, let's hope it sticks... :dog:

Voted

Return to “Instruments”