Amplifikation Creme - stereo mode

Official support for: kuassa.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
How about stereo mode for Amplifikation Creme? This would allow running two mono signals through it. Useful for rhytm guitars when you want left and right guitars to sound exactly the same. Saves time because you can tweak the sound for both tracks using just ONE plugin instance.

LePou plugins have this for example (http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2010/03/legion.html (http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/2010/03/legion.html))

(there is a "mono/stereo" switch)

Oh, AUTO-ADMIN won't let me post links yet :hihi:

Hi Mrung,

Sorry but we haven't any plan to create stereo mode with two mono signals through it. Anyway, if you need to record rhythm guitars with exact settings for left and right guitar channels, you can simply save the preset and load it on another instance of amplifikation creme.

We're going to release 1.2 update of Amplifikation Creme which have cab stereo mode in it, but instead of running stereo amp input, we 'split' the output to the cabinet and enable you to tweak different settings for left and right channels. This will benefit you to create wider and more flexible tweaking for the cabinet output.

We're pretty sure that you'll like the 1.2 update ;)

Regards,

KUASSA wrote: Anyway, if you need to record rhythm guitars with exact settings for left and right guitar channels, you can simply save the preset and load it on another instance of amplifikation creme.
Sure I can, I know that! :)
But let's say I've recorded my two tracks of rhytm guitars, panned them full left and full right, and I feel I need to tweak the sound some more.
It's quite different to tweak one channel and then apply preset to another, than tweaking two channels simultaneously, and hearing both guitars when tweaking.
I'll rather make some complicated virtual connections in DAW to control both Amplifikation Creme instances from one place, or just use external MIDI controller with knobs :)

Stereo mode would be sooooooo much easier and straightforward...
KUASSA wrote:We're going to release 1.2 update of Amplifikation Creme which have cab stereo mode in it(...)
And that's really good news! Can't wait! :)

Return to “Kuassa”