Bitwig Studio announced

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Wow,looks way better then DukeNukem Forever :)
Looks like a dark Ableton with the browser at the right Side.
-you can insert Fx into Fx,not bad
-in Future Versions you can work with other people on the same Track via Lan or Internet
-64 bit ....
-multi monitor

if they keep the price tag low, they will kick some serious ass (imo)

There's a big rock to your left with your name on it :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

What a nice reply to the first topic i ever started in an unusual mood, Mr Mckenna :)

I actually love my Ableton (hopefully 64 bit soon),but this just looks nice too.

So, is it available to try at NAMM yet ?

I am not shure if they are at namm, maybee they just timed their announcement to namm start ?

edit
Last edited by mrdr on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

my bad
i better make some music now

Grooveman wrote:I am not shure if they are at namm, maybee they just timed their announcement to namm start ?
I think i remember they were going to NAMM (even if they don't have their own booth, i think they were planning to hang around with Wladorf (?) guys ?)

I hope I'm not being too snarky when I say there are a couple of these already. Not that it should be any bother to anyone, just saying.

Grooveman wrote:Wow,looks way better then DukeNukem Forever :)
Looks like a dark Ableton with the browser at the right Side.
-you can insert Fx into Fx,not bad
-in Future Versions you can work with other people on the same Track via Lan or Internet
-64 bit ....
-multi monitor

if they keep the price tag low, they will kick some serious ass (imo)
Did you check out MuLab 4?

Insert FX in FX, or combine VST FX and VSTis and save them as your favorite patches, build your own synths, including an easy front panel. Use the hundreds of inspiring presets, combine all this with a straightforward composer, automate up to the deepest modular parameter on the fly, ... all on multiple monitors if you want, and much much more!

MuLab 4 is currently in pre-release and will be released very soon at only 75 euro for the max version!

For all info and pre-release download see www.mutools.com

hibidy wrote:I hope I'm not being too snarky when I say there are a couple of these already. Not that it should be any bother to anyone, just saying.
You mean bitwig threads?

Yeah, but THIS bitwig thread is spelled correctly, and comes with FREE psychonauts :)

YAY you guys :clap:

The more the merrier! :party:

Bitwiggers :lol:

Whats up with the name I have nooo idea.

Still, will be intreresting to folow it and see.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”