SynthMaster 2.6.9 Update with 50 New Factory Presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Hi guys,

It's Thanksgiving week, and time to show our gratitude to our users for their support! We're glad to release our latest update v2.6.9 with some major bug fixes + 50 new factory presets.

The new presets were designed by Ufuk Kevser, our latest sound designer on board:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... presets-by

The fixes in this update are (Crashers are in bold)

1. Moving the last point of distortion curve crashes SynthMaster
2. When multiple SynthMaster windows are open, switching between tabs might crash SynthMaster or can cause areas drawn in red
3. Resetting settings of a section doesnt refresh the user interface correctly.
4. Pasting settings of a section from clipboard doesnt refresh the user interface correctly.
5. Keyscaler view doesnt draw piano keys correctly

Enjoy!

Bülent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

8) Thanks for the sounds too!
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

You're welcome guys!

and wait until tomorrow, 50% OFF Thanksgiving Sale is on the way (November 26-December 2) :party:

We haven't forgotten our existing users of course! They'll also receive 30% credit valid for 12 months that they'll be able to use towards purchasing new presets banks for only $1/bank.
Works at KV331 Audio

I am absolutely and utterly convinced, and i have been thinking about this for a while now before making this statement, but I am totally serious - This is the best overall soft synth in the world.

I am literally blown away by the package of price vs decent cpu usage and amazing presets/expansions and sound quality.
I don't understand at the price how *anyone* at all of KVR wouldn't want to own this.. I can't fault it. Well, if i had to have one nitpick, i think diversion has it beat in the bass area slightly, but, i could be wrong as i haven't been able to go through every sound yet. There's just so many good ones i usually find something i want to use in a few seconds, and then get lost in it for ages. I also like with the online thing, the loading time of new sounds is very decent, just a small pause.

50% off? I think that's far too generous. It's worth at *least* $199 - This synth is the absolute underrated gem of KVR imo.

Well Bülent, I guess I'll have to bite. I really didn't want to buy another synth but this one is really good. Big shouts also to Ufuk, this guy is more than talented. Greetings to Turkey. :)

kv331 wrote:You're welcome guys!

and wait until tomorrow, 50% OFF Thanksgiving Sale is on the way (November 26-December 2) :party:

We haven't forgotten our existing users of course! They'll also receive 30% credit valid for 12 months that they'll be able to use towards purchasing new presets banks for only $1/bank.
Very generous! Between the 50 new sounds for free and the 30% credit good for current users for 12 months, you are the best Bulent! Thank you for such a great synth and continuing to take care of your customers.

Thanks Bülent :) love your non-stopping efford on updates, and very nice and usefull 50 presets for free !

Thanks a lot! Very nice of you :-) Great sounding synth already :-)

Thanks Bulent, the new presets sound great :)

and here we go... the sale starts! :party:

Sending out emails regarding credits to our registered users!
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks for the new presets and the credits to registered users :)

Love seeing this great synth keep getting better.

Thamks for the new presets. I can't get this to download using my Android phone. Will boot up the lappy and do it with Windows.

[edit] download is working on Android now. Cool [/edit]

Wow, just received the credit email. Thanks Bulent. Gonna buy some preset now.
musisikamar.com

Beautiful sounds! Thanks for the update!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Return to “Instruments”