Jamstix dont answer email

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Jamstix

I got the jamstix 2 a long timme ago, and have not been doing music for some time, also got a new computer. When I try to use jamstix 2 again, needed the leisence tried to contact them, but as I also have a new email, I get no responce from them. Thougth of maybe getting the jamstix 3, but I dont think so.

Ralph is - in my opinion - one of the 3 or 4 best software developers in music, both creatively and in serving his customers. Hopefully he will see this and get you sorted out. 8)
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

I hope so.

Did you post at http://rayzoon2.com/forum?

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I did but it seemed to like I could not get a new license from there.

pgvpgv333 wrote:I got the jamstix 2 a long timme ago, and have not been doing music for some time, also got a new computer. When I try to use jamstix 2 again, needed the leisence tried to contact them, but as I also have a new email, I get no responce from them. Thougth of maybe getting the jamstix 3, but I dont think so.
You can actually get the license yourself, if you still have the old email where you initially bought Jamstix. This routes you to your user account, and everything is store in there.

If everythins fails, post at the forums over at Rayzoon to send him a remainder. Ralph is usually very busy around holidays (also see the "Featured Product" to top right at KVR), and this is also the time where tons of FR's fly in.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Well I was able to change my password and give my new email adress, now I just wait and see what happens.

Drop me an email at support[at]rayzoon.com with your old and new email and I'll get you all set up.
Ralph Zeuner
rayzoon technologies
http://www.rayzoon.com

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:Ralph is - in my opinion - one of the 3 or 4 best software developers in music, both creatively and in serving his customers. Hopefully he will see this and get you sorted out. 8)
Absolutely true.

Completely agree that Ralph is awesome at customer service - not surprised that he posted in this thread.

Always had great service from Rayzoon.

They are too busy jamming to respond to e-mails? :oops:

Return to “Instruments”