VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pianoteq Studio Bundle

https://www.pianoteq.com/

Go check it out! :tu: :hyper: :party: :love:

Removed. I misread the info.
Last edited by Ghostwave on Wed May 21, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

argh, shop is down :-(

Whats the upgrade price for the standard version?

The upgrade price is always the price difference between the versions. So, from Stage (99€) to Standard (249€), the upgrade price is 150€.

https://www.pianoteq.com/upgrades
Last edited by EvilDragon on Wed May 21, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BTW shop is having some issues right now. Modartt is actively working on fixing them as I type this.

@Karten - if you own PTQ4 Stage, your upgrade price to PTQ5 Stage should be 29€.

@Karten, are you sure about the pricing?
I thought when I asked for the upgrade v4 stage, it offered it to me for 29 Eur (i also have bluethner, elec pianos, and YC5) ? (purchasing page is down now… so cannot check again)
I ended up going from V4 stage to V5 standard, as i wanted the mic options and if you do now you save the upgrade v5 fee. (ie. you just pay for the stage to std upgrade)

I had lots of issues with the upgrade ordering process, but managed to get it sorted out in the end, and they seem now to be resolving the issues.

looks good so far, you can keep you V4 installed as well, so will compare later.
Pity the historical pianos are a 2 pack add-on (@49eur each), but we have got updated models and the K2, so I'm happy… and yet to play with the new microphones.

Sorry, I misread the info.
To upgrade from Stage 4 to Stage 5, I need to select the first option and enter my serial number.

I just logged into my user area and my Stage 4 has automatically been ugraded to 5 and K2 has been added for free as well.
:o :o :o
(I had bought it second-hand on the market place a year ago)

EvilDragon wrote:The upgrade price is always the price difference between the versions. So, from Stage (99€) to Standard (249€), the upgrade price is 150€.
Sorry I meant Update from Standard 4 to Standard 5. I just see it's free? Whowhooooo :D

Karten wrote:I just logged into my user area and my Stage 4 has automatically been ugraded to 5 and K2 has been added for free as well.
:o :o :o
(I had bought it second-hand on the market place a year ago)
All purchases WITHIN a year are updated to next big version for free. Grace period awesomeness! :tu:
CableChannel wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:The upgrade price is always the price difference between the versions. So, from Stage (99€) to Standard (249€), the upgrade price is 150€.
Sorry I meant Update from Standard 4 to Standard 5. I just see it's free? Whowhooooo :D
See above. If you bought it between today and 365 days ago, it's free. :)

CableChannel wrote:Sorry I meant Update from Standard 4 to Standard 5. I just see it's free? Whowhooooo :D
I don't think so; there must be conditions to qualify though I have no idea why my S4 was upgraded for free.
And man, does the Blüthner addon sound good in v5!

EvilDragon wrote:See above. If you bought it between today and 365 days ago, it's free. :)
Mine was activated on May 11, 2013 so I should be past the grace period. But I'm not.

Well, what else to say - Modartt are some really nice people! :)

IMHO they should be alongside u-he when it comes to customer support.

<edit> NM, I see this now (seems like a great deal!):

When you purchase Pianoteq 5, you choose among three flavours:
Acoustic pianos (includes D4 and K2 grand pianos)
Electric instruments (includes R2 and W1 electric pianos and CL1 Clavinet)
Chromatic percussions (includes V-B and V-M vibes, Xylophone and Marimba)

</edit>

The site says "Includes 2 instrument packs of choice ("flavour")". Do we get to pick two add-ons of we upgrade Stage?

G

Hi Evildragon, my user area says the download the latest upgrade 4.51. Does this mean that the pianoteq 5 is still not available? I don't see an upgrade path to 5? Any info appreciated, thanks.

Return to “Instruments”