Dune 2.5 - Sandflower free skin (updated December 20th)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Hi,

I made a skin for Synapse Audio's Dune 2 synthesizer and I would like to share it for free.
You can download the skin from my blog or from the link below.

Updated to 1.2. - For Dune 2.5 version.
[Download skin v1.2]

Updated to 1.1.
[Download skin v1.1]

Below is older 1.0 version.
[Download skin]
[Alternative skin link]

[Preview image] [Compressor] [Reverb] [Lfo] [Mseg]

Install by extracting the file to your Dune 2 skins folder then select the skin from the menu within the plugin.

There's a zipfile included that when extracted makes the dark area in the fxpanels look like the compressor.

If you find any glitches you can report them in this thread.

Enjoy! :)
Last edited by Limeflavour on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

Good to see your creative work again. It's time to buy Dune 2!
yzcoruhT

Not keen on the yellow/orange glow parts (LED/Labels) but a very nice skin. Should go down very well with D2 users. :tu:

Do you have a grab of the fx/mseg/lfo parts? (Wont be able to look myself until tomorrow)

A very nice skin job, relaxing on the eyes :tu:

:love: :love: :love:

Woooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!! Thank you! Love your skins! :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

:tu:

Thanks. Would it be possible to have an alternative to the Box download site? My Box account now seems to demand a $45 a month charge before I can use it.
바보

Can't download either.. :(

Edit: Using the link from your site instead of the link in your post the dl work! :)
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I've updated the first post with more images, I will look into the download issue and try to find another way to upload the skin.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

love your work lime but that tan/yellow not my favorite color choice. could we please have different colors? great work though.

Kriminal wrote:Not keen on the yellow/orange glow parts (LED/Labels) but a very nice skin. Should go down very well with D2 users. :tu:

Do you have a grab of the fx/mseg/lfo parts? (Wont be able to look myself until tomorrow)
krim, yellow/tan are the least favorite colors of a lot of people.

anything blue rocks. for me anyway. and gotta love pure black and silver for sleek and futuristic.

:lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

AstralExistence wrote:anything blue rocks. for me anyway.
Good for you then, that the original skin is blue :D

Very nice job. Easy on the eyes!

valerian_777 wrote:
:lol:

i know i know! but how else to say it. im not referring to skin color. was trying to avoid that. but now that you walked me into it, everybody knows spanish and asian women are the hottest :tu:

AstralExistence wrote:

anything blue rocks. for me anyway. and gotta love pure black and silver for sleek and futuristic.

As long as its not neon/electric blue :evil:

Return to “Instruments”