The Juno 60 Revisited for TAL-U-NO-LX - Available Now

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Juno Dreams - Presets for TAL-U-NO-LX

The Juno 60 Revisited
- 120 Presets for TAL-U-NO-LX

A handful of soft synths do a very good job of emulating the glory days of the vintage hardware synthesizers.
BUT, these soft synths are only as good as the presets allow them to be.

Sometimes using the same preset settings that came with the original hardware doesn't exactly give the same results.
This is more common then not due to the fact that hardware is hardware and software is not.

"The Juno 60 Revisited" brings TAL-U-NO-LX a few steps closer to emulating the Roland Juno-60.

We believe that these presets stand up very nicely to the original Roland Juno-60 hardware.

Check out the AUDIO (all instruments from "The Classic Juno 60 Revisited")
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... al-u-no-lx

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT
Use code, "Juno" now to save 30%

Get "The Juno 60 Revisited" for only $20.28 this week.

BUY NOW
Presets Include:

PADS
ARPS
KEYS
LEADS
BASS
FX
SYNTHS
More...

BUY NOW
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

love your demos etc. but sadly your presetprices are too expensive for me :( just my opinion. maybe you will offer bundles which are more interesting ;).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Conversely, for me these presets are good value: both in themselves and compared to other sound designers packs of approx 120 presets.

Mr Adamz always creates very nice sounds for each of his synths.
(though I challenge you to make something other than new age music - maybe happy hardcore!! - with your sounds next time PA!)

Doug1978 wrote:Conversely, for me these presets are good value: both in themselves and compared to other sound designers packs of approx 120 presets.

(though I challenge you to make something other than new age music - maybe happy hardcore!! - with your sounds next time PA!)
hmmmm makes me think of course :)! as i said i dont mean it harsh :D! so far some packs like the unfinished offer a lot presets as well with much content for more complex vsts. i just dont think the TAL plugin (i love it) is worth this price with presets :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Doug1978 wrote:Conversely, for me these presets are good value: both in themselves and compared to other sound designers packs of approx 120 presets.
+1000

Bought and payed for!

$20 is not a problem, especially for great presets.

I currently own all the Zebra, Omnisphere, Diva and a few other sets he makes and have been very pleased.
The true test is if the presets end up in music.

Absolutely, one of the best sound designers available.
Thumbs up Patch!

Time to make music!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Thanks Doug1978,

I appreciate the comments and the challenge.

-Z

SPECIAL INTRO DISCOUNT
Use code, "Juno" now to save 30%

Get "The Juno 60 Revisited" for only $20.28 this week.

Got this yesterday and can't rate it highly enough :tu:
Fantastic work Zac.

ftech wrote:Got this yesterday and can't rate it highly enough :tu:
Fantastic work Zac.
Thanks!
Very glad you are enjoying it as much as I am. :)

Its funny, with all the expensive, fancy new synths, some of the old hardware emulations (Korg,TAL-U-NO-LX, etc) really sound good to me.

PatchAdamz wrote:
Fantastic work Zac.
Thanks!

Its funny, with all the expensive, fancy new synths, some of the old hardware emulations (Korg,TAL-U-NO-LX, etc) really sound good to me.
Agreed. Although I'm considering treating myself to Omnisphere2 for my birthday later this year….maybe.

I still have my Juno 6 (my first polysynth, purchased new back in '84) and the TAL plug in sounds so close it's silly :love:

ftech wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote:
Fantastic work Zac.
Thanks!

Agreed. Although I'm considering treating myself to Omnisphere2 for my birthday later this year….maybe.

I still have my Juno 6 (my first polysynth, purchased new back in '84) and the TAL plug in sounds so close it's silly :love:
Omnisphere 2 is a nice update.

Wow, does your Juno still tune correctly?
What other hardware synths do you have?

PatchAdamz wrote: Omnisphere 2 is a nice update.

The Juno still behaves itself fairly well considering its age :wink:

I have a stack of hardware that I don't use much anymore (K2000, JD990, MicroQ, An1x, Nova, Microcon and an old Realistic MG-1 that definitely doesn't behave!) and recently got a MicroBrute which does get a bit of use.

What my computer is capable of today is something I couldn't have dreamed of back in the day.

ftech wrote:
PatchAdamz wrote: Omnisphere 2 is a nice update.

The Juno still behaves itself fairly well considering its age :wink:

I have a stack of hardware that I don't use much anymore (K2000, JD990, MicroQ, An1x, Nova, Microcon and an old Realistic MG-1 that definitely doesn't behave!) and recently got a MicroBrute which does get a bit of use.

What my computer is capable of today is something I couldn't have dreamed of back in the day.
Your lucky, I had my share of hardware that just didn't make it.
That's one of the good things about software, the buttons keep on working and the oscillators don't go out of tune.

I agree about the DAW being more capable BUT there was one tool that was light years ahead.

I got to work with Stevie Wonders Synclavier on a sound design project back in the 80s.
It could do high quality sampling, recording, and music production back then.

But fortunately the DAW doesn't cost $200,000.

For the next week our ENTIRE catalog is discounted %30!

Use code, "YES" at checkout.

PatchAdamz wrote:For the next week our ENTIRE catalog is discounted %30!

Use code, "YES" at checkout.
This includes every sound-set we make, but hurry, it will end soon.

Return to “Soundware”