Hive x64 snapping sound

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

Hello!

I Have a problem with the latest build Hive 64bit plugin that is driving me nuts, and rendering the plugin useless for me.

The plugin makes a very annoying sharp snapping sound on the left audio channel when using the init patch using midi notes regardless if any osc is on or off, and when playing "live" from my M-Audio oxygen it disappears. I Have tried reinstall, restart, reload, max/min velocity etc. Also tried switching the output on my scarlett, nothing works.

Using Cubase Artist 6.5.5 64bit, scarlett 6i5, oxygen

Oh, and heres an audio sample of the problem, first playing with osc volume completely down then gradually fading it in and lastly playing with filter halfopen and reverb added.

https://soundcloud.com/fennai/hive-midiclip-snapping

A few users had a similar problem with Focusrite audio interfaces, many of these were solved by updated to the very latest driver version for your Focusrite audio interface. Can you try that and let me know how it went?

Viktor

Okay, solved the problem by switching the sample rate from 44k to 48k which did the trick, didnt even remember that since just installed a fresh Win7

Mmh, just a quick update to this, noticed that majority of my sample library is in 44k, so had to go back to it becouse otherwise all my samples will be out of tune. Currently running with latest scarlett mixcontrol 1.8, will re-install and see if it makes a difference. Just to point out, I didn't have this problem untill I reinstalled windows :/.

Will report back

Return to “u-he”